Strange egg pregnancy

seden

Nov 8, 2016
Simple question? How to get ride of this pregnancy cycle ?

A lead would have been for the xenobiologist to know about it ) he is living on a planet hosting the creature).

And / or the nurse droids, PC been scanned by the two, nothing wrong ?

Also, description do not match or is the expanding belly only a mental data ?

Any insight would be appreciated, the wiki current content seeing this as a "curse".

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I think the strange egg is not a planet... EDIT: Therefor wrong subforum.

You should simply avoid sleeping or ship traveling with the egg in inventory or ship storage. If you got pregnant you can either reload or wait until you give birth and be done with it. It is supposed to be sort of uncanny. That is its sole purpose (except for the birth scene, which apparently some people like), and abortion kind of defeats the purpose... I guess.

EDIT: Also abortion is sort of blacklisted if I remember correctly.

seden

Nov 8, 2016
Dixit the wiki, once one is out he use at once the body of his host(ess) for another grow.

Also, as a parasite it is not an abortion per se (see definition) but a removal.

In any case a loose end as it is.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Dixit the wiki, once one is out he use at once the body of his host(ess) for another grow.

That is incorrect. You'll be impregnated by the one that was in the egg you picked up, but not by the one you give birth to. Unless it was changed, but I can think of no reason why it would be changed in that way.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well since some liked birth scenes it may been changes to amke PC periodicaly knocked up by it time after time. But then realy option to visit some medbot to remove it would be wise to have.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
From my understanding the creature psonically blocks you from even considering getting it removed.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Game needs more hyp-I mean psionic content.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Oh well then in case of this foretold psionical in nature class will it still studbornly refuse to be removed for good?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Meh then psionic class will be no fun if merely thing from strange egg can be stronger than us. I mean that still young psioninc monster so it shouldn;t be already so OP when it come to psionic might...right?

seden

Nov 8, 2016
.. Guess it is somewhat ok then.

Even if as said there is no valid reason for cybernetic not to see then (add in the codex species recommendations) make the correct operation (using an anesthesia for exemple).

Or, an option over the nursery when it is made flushed out ?

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
.. Guess it is somewhat ok then.

Even if as said there is no valid reason for cybernetic not to see then (add in the codex species recommendations) make the correct operation (using an anesthesia for exemple).

Or, an option over the nursery when it is made flushed out ?

As stated before once it crawls into Steele, Steele doesn't want to get it out anymore since the tentacle monster uses it's mind controlling powers to prevent her/him from wanting that.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Egg needs more content, preferably with other crew members as well.

Sadly I think it was an original backer commission, no?

Reactions: ShySquare

seden

Nov 8, 2016

Ax to logics, it is something (a creature) who classify as pandemic, probably even more than human given its working.

As so, the only option is to have non sensible being (IA or others specific ?) who could aknoledge then get ride of it.

As it is, it is somewhat of an uncompleted feature (along a lot of others).

seden

Nov 8, 2016
Also, the nanites inside Steel should also detect what is going on, aka another entities growing into the original body.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Also, the nanites inside Steel should also detect what is going on, aka another entities growing into the original body.

They probably do. But since their main function is to make sure you don't die from alien diseases or ingesting alien food and the tentacle monster isn't really a threat to your physical health I see no reason why they should do anything about it.

hawke56

Jan 1, 2016
Indeed, your nanomachines won't do anything about parasites of any sort.
True. I suspect they probably would do something about an actually dangerous parasite. Like something that slowly grows into your organs and eventually kills you. But all the parasites in the game are mostly harmless. Mimbranes don't cause any bodily harm and the worst they can do is make you aroused with their oil if you don't feed them. Cuntsnakes don't seem to have any negative qualities once attached to you. Same with cockvines. And the tentacle monster messes with your mind (slightly) but your body is perfectly save since it just hangs out inside for a time and then leaves without causing damage.

Reactions: Darkwarpalg6

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
You say that like Steele doesn't do that to themselves.
Yup... I mean seriously anyone who is sexed by Celise, plant ladies on 1st planet or go have fun with Gene, or any other character with a massive slong is bound to have quite a gape unless they're characters slit or ass is quite elastic.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Yup... I mean seriously anyone who is sexed by Celise, plant ladies on 1st planet or go have fun with Gene, or any other character with a massive slong is bound to have quite a gape unless they're characters slit or ass is quite elastic.
Well, the pregnancy does make you more elastic at the end.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Well, the pregnancy does make you more elastic at the end.

So in the TiTS universe, that is actually healthy!

Seriously, this here thread is done, is it not?