Steele's harem census

irioth

May 12, 2016
For my own reference and amusement, I’ve decided to make a little census of Captain Steele’s ever-growing interstellar harem and waifu crew. This list includes all the NPC that may join Steele’s crew and/or according to dialogue may establish an acknowledged lovers, dom/sub, or friends with benefits relationship with the PC. It also assumes Steele is a polyamorous omnisexual slut that eagerly pursues every available romantic/sexual opportunity in the game. I'd exclude casual sex encounters that do not seem to establish any special bond with Steele even if repeated. Although there seem to be several ambiguous cases in the game.

Casstech Z-14:
Crew:
Celise
Reaha
Anno
Bessie/Ben
Yammi
Pexiga
Nova
Siegwulfe
Sub Sera
Pippa
Azra
Kase
Pets:
Tam-wolf
Varmint
Upcoming:
Hand So
Shekka
Emmy
Syri
Kiro
Dane

Planets:
Tavros:
Dom Sera
Inessa
Saendra
Fisianna
Aina
Lerris (maybe; I’m not sure if they ever acknowledge each other as lovers or fuckbuddies)
Fyn (ditto)
Liamme (ditto)
Mhen’ga:
Flahne
Kelly
Syri
Quinn
Penny
Able (maybe; I’m not sure if they ever acknowledge each other as lovers or fuckbuddies)
Myrellion:
Embry
Emmy
Gene
Queen Irellia
Xanthe
Yarasta
Lieve
Renvra
Lys
Briha
Queen Taivra
New Texas:
Gianna
Mirrin
Uveto:
Dr. Lessau
Cynthia
Walt
Shade
Jerynn
Beatrice
Chrissy
Nayna (maybe; I’m not sure if they ever acknowledge each other as lovers or fuckbuddies)
Roaming:
Chaurmine
Jiro
Erra
Kaede
Canadia:
Kally
Ushamee

Comments and suggestions are more than welcome, since this census is obviously a work in progress as the game expands.

Notes: in a few months of typical playthrough, Cap. Steele is already able to establish an interstellar harem and waifu crew in the double digits. So we may expect in their adventurer and CEO career the good captain shall no doubt match the legendary polyamorous achievements of their late father, with lovers/fuckbuddies and children numbering in the third digits or perhaps even more (like father, like child). And the maximum size of the waifu/pet crew is already so big in comparison to the alleged small size of the Casstech Z-14 as to make the ship upgrade expansion necessary to prevent excessive strain to suspension of disbelief. As things stand, the ship is looking more and more like the Marx Brothers' cabin in A Night to the Opera.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>Can't marry any of them.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Man this list reminds me I completely forgot some of these characters existed, still I got most of them.

As for the Casstech's ship space, I do agree its getting very cramped. Thankfully the characters lend themselves to making things somewhat believable since several of them shouldn't take up space. Celise just goops around the ship heater when not in use, Nova can be worn or left in a closet, Yammi and the Pexiga live in the ships kitchen, the Varmint sleeps in your room, Siegwulf and Tamwolf can be placed in a closet or hallway, Hand So will be given a room on the ship, and 1 additional person can be made to share your room.

This leaves 2 characters (Ben, Reaha, Anno, or Sera) with need of an actual room, since Sera can't be made to sleep in your room she definitly needs a room. So since the assuming the Casstech has 3 bedrooms, one of which is yours (which you're sharing) and another Sera's, that leaves you with room for 1 more person. If all this mental gymnastics are solid till this point, then we're left with 1 person lacking any place at all to live. Thankfully multiple ships are incoming once the Space update comes out.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Man this list reminds me I completely forgot some of these characters existed, still I got most of them.

As for the Casstech's ship space, I do agree its getting very cramped. Thankfully the characters lend themselves to making things somewhat believable since several of them shouldn't take up space. Celise just goops around the ship heater when not in use, Nova can be worn or left in a closet, Yammi and the Pexiga live in the ships kitchen, the Varmint sleeps in your room, Siegwulf and Tamwolf can be placed in a closet or hallway, Hand So will be given a room on the ship, and 1 additional person can be made to share your room.

This leaves 2 characters (Ben, Reaha, Anno, or Sera) with need of an actual room, since Sera can't be made to sleep in your room she definitly needs a room. So since the assuming the Casstech has 3 bedrooms, one of which is yours (which you're sharing) and another Sera's, that leaves you with room for 1 more person. If all this mental gymnastics are solid till this point, then we're left with 1 person lacking any place at all to live. Thankfully multiple ships are incoming once the Space update comes out.

Well, since Ben is a robot like Siegwulf and Tamwolf, he could use a closet or hallway as crashspace just like them. At some point of his own path, he is told to start accumulating a sizable amount of personal stuff (notably, a lot of books), but then again, he might just pile them in such spaces. If this and your other assumptions are correct, the Casstech might still have the very minimum room necessary to house the current maximum crew, but even so only in the case Ben is never made first waifu with sleeping with Steele privileges.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Even if they sleep with you and/or are robots they still need their own room.

The only exception to this might be So, since she takes up the whole ship. But I'd assume for simplicity/consistency even she'd still have a room from which to "access" her. @Nonesuch: Right?

irioth

May 12, 2016
Even if they sleep with you and/or are robots they still need their own room.

In such a case, the ship is already in a severe room deficit for at least a couple members of the main crew at maximum size (two among Ben, Anno, Reaha, and Sera), even more so if following your input we assume Yammi, the Pexiga, Siegwulf, Tamwolf, and the Varmint do need their own personal space outside the common areas, too.

The only exception to this might be So, since she takes up the whole ship. But I'd assume for simplicity/consistency even she'd still have a room from which to "access" her. @Nonesuch: Right?

I seem to remember in the Hand So recruitment writeup she gets her own dedicated room built on the ship by Shekka when she is added to the crew, so at least in this case the addition takes care of itself.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Why I not see both myr deserters from Myrellio on the list? Or at least red one? Briha and Lys (they do go form enemy enc to mroe friendly ones and one of them even allow PC enjoy been father to half myr child xD ).

irioth

May 12, 2016
Why I not see both myr deserters from Myrellio on the list? Or at least red one? Briha and Lys (they do go form enemy enc to mroe friendly ones and one of them even allow PC enjoy been father to half myr child xD ).

I simply forgot about them and missed their entries when I compiled the list from the encounters log. Steele's casanova exploits roam far and long enough any single chronicler is bound to miss some lover/fuckbuddy or another. Going to edit them in the list.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Briha the red deserter can be pregnant - even have avator/bust version for pregnancy but...90 ingame day till she lay and egg or 120 to have scene when she shows already hatched myr child.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Aina (ditto)
Aina, says after having vaginal sex with her (maybe a couple times), that ". . . we may as well be mates at this point."

Burt (maybe; I’m not sure if they ever acknowledge each other as lovers or fuckbuddies)
Quite the opposite, as I recall, he makes it clear that he's not interested in any entanglements.

Shekka (maybe; I’m not sure if they ever acknowledge each other as lovers or fuckbuddies)
Shekka does not acknowledge any status, I can say that with some certainty. I think Shekka would be my Waifu if I could make it happen.

Ellie (maybe; I’m not sure if they ever acknowledge each other as lovers or fuckbuddies)
Ellie is more like the girl who'll fuck you just to pass the time. I think either term would be too much commitment to a relationship to her.

Tlako (maybe; I’m not sure if they ever acknowledge each other as lovers or fuckbuddies)
Tlako's author distinctly said that "she" is asexual and that her sexual experiences are a lot more like experiments (scientific ones, not children's ones)

Should also be noted on the pregnancy front that only about half of the pregnancies are live births.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Good points. About Aina, on second thoughts I think every character that has an option for giving Steele their panties may be safely assumed to belong in the lovers/fuckbuddies list. I'm going to remove uncertainty from Aina's status and strike Burt, Ellie, Shekka, and Tlako from the list. Do you have any other wisdom to share about other characters?

irioth

May 12, 2016
Interestingly, the distribution of planetbound waifu is somewhat skewed: there is plenty in Myrellion, relative abundance in Tavros, Men'gha, and Uveto, and a definite dearth in New Texas, Tarkus, and Canadia. Although for NT the planet's culture may explain limited enthusiasm for commitment in its inhabitants, and the origins of the crew balance it out to a degree, since all of them come from Tavros, NT, or Tarkus. I suppose first contact is still too recent for Men'gha and Myrellion and their technology too backward for Steele to lure a few natives into the interstellar adventurer lifestyle.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I suppose first contact is still too recent for Men'gha and Myrellion and their technology too backward for Steele to lure a few natives into the interstellar adventurer lifestyle.

I would have to agree with this statement, as it makes the most sense. But then again, it all comes down to what people are willing to write and put their time into.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Good points. About Aina, on second thoughts I think every character that has an option for giving Steele their panties may be safely assumed to belong in the lovers/fuckbuddies list. I'm going to remove uncertainty from Aina's status and strike Burt, Ellie, Shekka, and Tlako from the list. Do you have any other wisdom to share about other characters?
I pretty much went down your list and commented on anything I knew something about.

Interestingly, the distribution of planetbound waifu is somewhat skewed: there is plenty in Myrellion, relative abundance in Tavros, Men'gha, and Uveto, and a definite dearth in New Texas, Tarkus, and Canadia. Although for NT the planet's culture may explain limited enthusiasm for commitment in its inhabitants, and the origins of the crew balance it out to a degree, since all of them come from Tavros, NT, or Tarkus. I suppose first contact is still too recent for Men'gha and Myrellion and their technology too backward for Steele to lure a few natives into the interstellar adventurer lifestyle.
Technically you could probably get away with calling the entire planet of NT a fuckbuddy >.>

I would have to agree with this statement, as it makes the most sense. But then again, it all comes down to what people are willing to write and put their time into.
Yeah and I think Myrellion (even though it's my favorite) is pretty hard to write for. Just the first thing that comes to mind is the potential, in game, for the PC to glass the entire planet making whatever story you put in unreachable. It just gets more complicated from there mostly. In the end though, my favorite characters almost entirely reside on Myrellion (who aren't Shade or on my ship).

irioth

May 12, 2016
I've edited the harem list to include Chaurmine. Since I wrote it, there are other NPC Steele may sex that have been released, or I had failed to interact with, including Brandy, Sally, Del, and Edan, but most of them seem to be too promiscous and have too little of a special relationship with Steele, although Del and Edan may be questionable cases. I read Hana may be sexed too, but I failed to unlock her so far.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Erra ain't no harem type... or Liamme (which will become abundantly clear during his expac)... or Brandy really...

Sorry my harem fetish is very non-existent.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Erra ain't no harem type... or Liamme (which will become abundantly clear during his expac)... or Brandy really...

Sorry my harem fetish is very non-existent.

If the right dialog options are picked, Steele and Erra acknowledge each other as lovers, so she very much belongs in a census of Steele's lovers/fuckbuddies. Whether she has the right personality to star in an harem story or not is irrelevant. Steele's circle of lovers is split between the people that roam the galaxy with the Captain, and the ones that stay planetbound (or make their own travels) and are met when Steele comes their way. Erra belongs in the second category.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
I want to get Lys and Briha off Myrellion and set them up in Tavros next to Zheniya.
Briha's and Zheniya's children (who are half-brother and sisters) can grow up and play with each other with their lovely, almost-always pregnant, moms.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
Personally, think Gianna can be considered a lover.
She's not slutting around, and waits for Steele. Also there's a suspicious flag (I guess unused? Or future low-on-the-list content?):
GIANNAFOLLOWER

And Mirrin can be considered as a bit more of a fuckbuddy. It requires at least some emotional involvement (sp?) to sex her. and she makes very clear is not interested in just fuck around with anyone.

And well, the Bothrioc. They ALL love you lol!

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Personally, think Gianna can be considered a lover.
She's not slutting around, and waits for Steele. Also there's a suspicious flag (I guess unused? Or future low-on-the-list content?):
GIANNAFOLLOWER
She's actually planned to become a follower for your crew some point in the future, so it'll indeed be a thing.

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina
She's actually planned to become a follower for your crew some point in the future, so it'll indeed be a thing.

Awesome. Saw there was a poll some time ago.
Aside of liking the character, it has potential for interesting (or funny) dialogs with Bess/Ben... well, not just dialogs :p

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
@Doodlecat That would b very true as fellow Androids, not to mention future content with Hand-So since I still have her AI Node, thus kept her alive.

Though I am slightly skeptical on the possibility since I have not heard anything from JimT; since Bess is his creation, and any additional content involving her/him must have permission of the original writer if I am not mistaken.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
@Doodlecat That would b very true as fellow Androids, not to mention future content with Hand-So since I still have her AI Node, thus kept her alive.

Though I am slightly skeptical on the possibility since I have not heard anything from JimT; since Bess is his creation, and any additional content involving her/him must have permission of the original writer if I am not mistaken.
Nope, Fen changed that policy after starting TiTS, as it really didn't work out well with CoC. https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/legal-stuff-read-this-first.5186/

Doodlecat

Dec 13, 2016
Argentina

Well, I don't think they would get along the "fellow androids" precisely. As a matter of fact, aren't they actually competition to each other?
Which in turn, could be really interesting and change into something like "fellow androids" as you say. There's potential for a huge story arc there... but I'd be happy with just the smut :p

irioth

May 12, 2016
Mirrin surely qualifies as a fuckbuddy, and in light of new info others posted about Gianna, I suppose we may upgrade her status from 'possible' to 'certain', too. I edited both in the list. I just don't know much about the state of writing for her crewmember upgrade, so I'm not sure whether to treat it as something very likely upcoming eventually like Hand So, and place her in the list accordingly. More or less the same as it concerns other potential crewmembers I vaguely heard of, such as Syri. If someone were to throw me some comprehensive info about the NPC that are being written as crewmembers, I'll be grateful. I've given some thought to the situation of Delilah and Hana, whose content I had not yet unlocked when I wrote the list. At first glance, neither character seems enough into Steele to qualify as a lover, or even a fuckbuddy.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
it has potential for interesting (or funny) dialogs with Bess/Ben... well, not just dialogs :p
You know they ain't touching that code monster ever again. lol