Status of Public Build?

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
I was intending to come back to play the game some to see how far it had progressed, but the Play in Browser link that I recall using before does not work (version 0.3.45 from a couple weeks ago). Is there a new way to run the game that I'm unaware of?

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
I was intending to come back to play the game some to see how far it had progressed, but the Play in Browser link that I recall using before does not work (version 0.3.45 from a couple weeks ago). Is there a new way to run the game that I'm unaware of?
What issue are you having? From what I can see the link loads the game fine.

Aside from the "Play in Browser" option, there's the "Download for Windows" option (if you have a PC with Windows OS) or the "Download for Android" (if you have an Android device).
So, in reference to the above; there are two different ways to run the game (provided you have either Windows OS on your PC or an Android device that is compatible with the game) to potentially circumvent any issues you're having with the browser based version (or if you just want to play local).

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
I click on the Play in Browser link and after the loading window comes up it just hangs there. Just a small sliver of the green loading bar.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
I click on the Play in Browser link and after the loading window comes up it just hangs there. Just a small sliver of the green loading bar.
How long are you leaving it though? Depending on your line speed it may take a bit to load completely.
As long as you get the "Transferring data from www.fenoxo.com..." showing in the bottom left it's still attempting to load the game; if it's still stuck and not showing that then it's a loading error which may be fixed by attempts to refresh the page. Alternatively though, it would just be easier to make use of the offline versions of the game if you're still having issues (and can make use of the offline versions).

Last edited:

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
5 or 10 minutes, I'd guess. Previously when I clicked Play in Browser to launch it's only taken a matter of seconds to load. I'm using the same browser as I did previously.

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
5 or 10 minutes, I'd guess. Previously when I clicked Play in Browser to launch it's only taken a matter of seconds to load. I'm using the same browser as I did previously.
Okay well if it's only recently been giving issues then I'd assume it might be a Cookie related issue.
Maybe try and play the game in a Private Window / Incognito Window (CTRL + SHIFT+ P on Firefox; CTRL + SHIFT + N on Microsoft Edge / Google Chrome). Either that or I'd suggest clearing your cookies and trying again.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
I cleared cookies and such and nada. I tried private session window - nada. I ended up trying three different browsers and got it to finally open, but only in Chrome (ugh). I guess it'll do for now. Thanks for your help.