Stat reduction?

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
Trying to get Emmys vamp blade... but I have max stats as a techie... so she only ever gives me the salamander rifle. Is there any way to temporarily reduce aim, so I can get physique higher?

Last edited:

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
I tried that, the bar on Myrellion only has reflex, intelligence and willpower reducers... on Mhen'ga crabbst would help... but it runs out before I can fly to Myrellion =/

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
If you cant find a way to drop your unwanted stats you could always boost the relivant stat, Lane on tarkus is a good bet.
I completely forgot about Lane lol... but eitherway, I have max stats, and it won't go above 50... yet a certain drink got me to 55... buuuut drinks run out before I can get to Myrellion =/

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Do you have access to a Windows computer? If you transfer your save over, you can edit it, but you can't run the Editor on anything but Windows.

v30.1 has a bug that installs modules in your ship when you save the file, preventing take off if you can't uninstall them. Download 29.5 instead.

The 'Clowncar' cheat can bypass it.

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
Do you have access to a Windows computer? If you transfer your save over, you can edit it, but you can't run the Editor on anything but Windows.

v30.1 has a bug that installs modules in your ship when you save the file, preventing take off if you can't uninstall them. Download 29.5 instead.

The 'Clowncar' cheat can bypass it.
That I do, will download it then ^-^.

Hmm, my version of TiTS is 0.8.012, is that the version you mean? Or do you mean the version of the save editor?

Also thanks for all your help everyone it is highly appreciated ^-^/

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
TiTSEd 30.2 fixed the ship module bug and added a number of items and a missing perk.

Doll Maker won't work because minimum travel time between planets is 10 hours.

Edit: Long after the fact, but if anyone finds this via search: Paige reduces travel time to a little over 7 and a half hours, so you could manipulate Aim this way if you've recruited Paige.

Last edited:

Solus White

Oct 11, 2017
TiTSEd 30.2 fixed the ship module bug and added a number of items and a missing perk.

Doll Maker won't work because minimum travel time between planets is 10 hours.
Ugh... so it is... figures lol. Well thanks for saving me time save editor it is then haha.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'm gonna parrot what Jacques00 said about this error:
Does the game have read/write permissions?