Starting Over [Archangel] [Discontinued]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The morning sun eventually comes around and Kai is woken up by the sun on his face and birds chirping around him. Rolling over shows their usual home... and a completely lake of Max!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He's surprised for a moment, then sighs. "Fuck. I saw this coming." He groans, before sitting up and rubbing at his eyes. "Well... I suppose I better stalk him till he comes back..." He murmurs to himself, before getting up, taking his machete, and packing some of the venison. With that, he puts on his shoddy wooden armour, and climbs down the tree and starts looking for Max's tracks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
As he hits the floor... he can't find any trace of him... the little snot probably knew you would be coming and covered his tracks!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He sighs in frustration. "Stupid kid... I'm going to kick your ass when I find you..." He grumbles, before checking for broken branches around the area.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After a fair amount of searching... the only sign he can find is a snapped branch. From the way it was broken, he was heading toward the ruins to the north.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yep. Figured as much..." He murmurs before walking north, his machete over his shoulder.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Far to the north the vegitation lightens up a bit and he sees te ruins of an old city. The name is lost to time now and the once mighty buildings are now in disrepair and most have fallen in on themselves. The roads are littlered with large metal shapes that you father called cars and old bones from the millions of people that dropped in the streets are still scattered about. Vines, moss and large tree roots have carved their way into these ruins long ago.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kaizen feels nervous when he enters the city, constantly glancing around the place and jumping at every little shadow. Too many ambush points... Way too many. Rather than walk down the street, he decides to go to the roof of one of the taller buildings to take a look around.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The closest building that looks remotely stable enough to enter and climb is a... star... something, the rest of the sign is long since faded away. Regardless, the inside is full of dusty old tables and busted chairs, behind a counter is a bunch of old rusted gear which purpose is unknown to Kai. The only way further back is a door in the back.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He carefully walks to the door, tiptoeing so that he doesn't make any noise, before opening the door just a crack.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The door is suddenly flung open as a skeleton that was leaning against the other side forces it open the moment he turns the knob, smacking him with dusty old bones!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He shrieks with terror and quickly scrambles away from the skeleton until his back hits a wall. For a minute, he's breathing quickly, his heart nearly out of his chest, before he finally calms down enough to get up and check the room, making a point to avoid the skeleton on the floor.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The room behind it seems to be a little office of some sort and the base of the stair way leading to the roof. A desk with some old machine on top of it sits dormant against the wall while some old file cabinets sit rusting in their spots.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He considers looking through the files... But there was the slight problem of him not being able to read very well. He just shrugs and walks to the staircase, before climbing up.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A few sets of stairs later and he comes out onto the roof with a better vantage point of the area around him now. Not much different from on the street but he can see some smoke coming up from the west.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... That's gotta be him. He's the only idiot who'd do something like that..." He mutters to himself, before getting a good layout of the streets while he's up there. Then, he goes back down and heads towards the smoke.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Heading toward the west he eventually comes to what looks like a three way cross road and finds that it isn't Max at all. Sitting at a make shift fire is a dirty, wiry built man. His clothes are patch work from being sewed up time and time again with different clothes. Dirty blond hair sitcks out in every direction and a huge bag sits on the floor next to him. he certainly looks human save for the missing left arm that seems to just have a metal cap over the stub.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His eyes go wide, and he quickly backs out of sight, leaning against the wall.
"Crap. Crap crap crap. Who the hell...?" He thinks to himself, before taking another peek around the corner. Deciding to risk it, he taps the wall with the hilt of his machete to alert the man to his presence.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The man lifts his head and turns around. He has a pointy chin, pointy nose and pointy ears... he is just kind of pointy all together. "Eh what now? Who is you? Why you over there smacking that wall like that? you going loopy these days? I sure hope not, loopy is hard to deal with!" He says before cackling like he has gone loopy himself.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhh... Hello. Seen my brother around here by any chance? Looks a bit like me, blue eyes, messy brown hair?" Kaizen asks, deciding the man wasn't a threat, and moving closer to sit in front of him.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Eh? No I ain't seen anyone else that looks like you. Get separated did ya? Yea that happens a lot. I am in a bit of a similar situation right now actually... except instead of another person, i' missing a part of me!"

(Gotta go!)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... Yes. I can see that. But my brother kinda ran off. He wanted to see the city. And I didn't let him." Kaizen murmurs, sighing. "That idiot. I knew he would do it, but... Ah, I should have set a trap or something below..."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ah, explorer fever, everyone gets it eventually... normally it is a lesson you gotta learn the hard way! Hahahahahaha! Hey... I don't suppose I could trouble you for some help could I?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. Hard way indeed... What kind of help?" He asks, tilting his head.

[Brrrr! I'm fucking frozen! Wet shirt + Wind = Human popsicle! And I live in a fucking desert!]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, anyone with working eyes can see that i'm missing my arm here, but I know where it is! Round this corner and just down the way is a bunch of punks who took my arm as a cruel joke. Get it back and I will make it worth your while!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Uhhh... How many punks are we talking about here?" Kaizen asks, wondering if the man was talking about his organic arm, or did he perhaps have a mechanical one.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I think there was... three of them? Yea that sounds about right. Normally I could take them but they got the drop on me and stole my damn arm! You can't miss it, metal arm, looks like its made of scrap."

(sorry, not really in the mood today, on tomorrow hopefully.)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. Yeah, sure, I could probably take them out for you. You want me to just steal the arm back or... Kill them?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at the man.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"What? No! No no no! Don't kill them! They are just some punks who think they are tough! Just steal it back or scare them into giving it to you. I ain't much for the killing if I don't have to."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah. I see..." He murmurs, sighing and getting up. "I'll scout their camp first. See if I can scare them or lure them away." He says, walking in the direction the man indicated.