Starting character and Corruption

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
This time around there`ll be no option to start as a herm? I only found shemale elf.

I was reading the corruption in the design document and it got me thinking: does corrupted / highly corrupted characters have something like a corruption aura? Meaning, non-sexual acts like being nearby or touching or hugging someone raises others corruption?

And are there going to be ways other than levelling up to raise different stats?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
No starting as Herm.

No stat training, altho permanent TFs or perks could have permanent stat changes. There are boons and possibly items that can give temporary stat bonuses.

Reactions: Souminona

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
No starting as Herm.

No stat training, altho permanent TFs or perks could have permanent stat changes. There are boons and possibly items that can give temporary stat bonuses.

K, thanks.

Does corrupted / highly corrupted characters have something like a corruption aura? Meaning, non-sexual acts like being nearby or touching or hugging someone raises others corruption?
What about this?

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I remember corrupted aura in the first game. It was pretty OP considering it's constantly damaging while you can still inflick lust damage yourself. The damage added up way too fast. The only use I could think for corrupted aura in this situation would be to ditch it for PC and have it be a perk for a boss.

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
I remember corrupted aura in the first game. It was pretty OP considering it's constantly damaging while you can still inflick lust damage yourself. The damage added up way too fast. The only use I could think for corrupted aura in this situation would be to ditch it for PC and have it be a perk for a boss.
Nah, I was just thinking if people could affect each other involuntarily, or how fast can a demon wreak havoc in a world that didn`t have corruption.
I also remember lust aura in battles being kinda unbalanced in the first game.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
As soon as you got that perk you could win fights by standing by and wait. They fell to it so fast. And on like HP it doesn't scale it always stays the same.