Starter Perks

TheSak2613

Sep 24, 2015
Hello all, I was wondering if there was a way in .minerva to give yourself various perks. I wanted to get the Gold Myr perk as well as a few of the starter perks at the same time. Or is there a way in-game to get the different starter perks?

Thanks for your time o(^-^)V

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Not being a minerva user I can't help you. My only question is: why break the chronology?

TheSak2613

Sep 24, 2015
For TF fun

You can have Bulgy & Mini to make a big balled character or be Fertile & Milky for pregnancy fun, stuff like that.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Offline Minerva is the most stable for editing, but it can't add/remove, only change. That said, there are roundabout ways of getting what you want. The Myr perks work well for this.

Step 1) Get Myr perk through gameplay.
Step 2) Go into Minerva, change Myr perk name to something else. ex: one of the various starter perks.
Step 3) Repeat steps 1 and 2 until satisfied.

If you know your way around Minerva, another option is gaining a bunch of perks through lvl ups, changing those perks to whatever you want, then adding more perk points to make up for the loss.

TheSak2613

Sep 24, 2015
Thanks for that. o(☼u☼)o

After messing around a bit I found that I can start a new character, pick the perk I want, copy the 0 under perks in that .sol & paste it in the perks of my main character for the desired effect. I change the 0 to whichever number I need to avoid the game getting confused.

Now I just need to find a save with the Myr perk or a list of all the stats for various perks so I can get the right triggers or whatever they need o(>w<)o

Last edited by a moderator: