Star and shine, Conjoined twin catgirl dancers at The Honeypot

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Reactions: eveoflife and n666

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I was going to comment on wondering if this was something on the fen approved boner list, but then i remembered we just got a double goo girl.

So now I'm gonna second Drake.

Captain Kiera

Jan 29, 2017
No need to kiss ass, that's fair.
I know. Just didn't want to come of as rude though. Also, please as if that is ass kissing. I have standards you know.

Now, to avoid deviating further and say something about the submission, do you have plans for doing anything more with these two or is this it? Feels a little lackluster in it's current form. (Though I would imagine coding could be a lot of work, with the amount of body parts involved.)

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I know. Just didn't want to come of as rude though. Also, please as if that is ass kissing. I have standards you know.

Now, to avoid deviating further and say something about the submission, do you have plans for doing anything more with these two or is this it? Feels a little lackluster in it's current form. (Though I would imagine coding could be a lot of work, with the amount of body parts involved.)
I possibly plan to do something with the pc getting a personal lapdance and maybe some exposition for them when the fancy strikes me again. But for now i just wanted to get the single scene in because i hadn't for ever.