Spying on Anno

Sep 6, 2017
Hey everyone, new here and still getting used to the forum, so bear with me if I end up posting this in the wrong section or something.

In an encounter with Anno in one of the many bars across the galaxy, she's whisked away by a Thraggen before you can talk with her, and that's all there is to it. For me at least, I've wondered why Steele shouldn't follow sneakily behind and find out exactly what the two get up to, and I'm hoping that I'm not the only one to think along those lines. How about a voyeur scene in which you keep tabs on everyone's favourite space pupper during her shore leave? Is this something people would be interested in seeing written?

Reactions: eveoflife

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
The Idea's forum is for content you etend to write but want public opinion on first. For general questions or suggestions, those go to the general forum.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
If you are intending to write the scene, then you should probably ask Anno's creator, Savin, if you can use her.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
After asking Savin, make sure to keep up on the latest Bar-Thraggen x Anno memes.

Also write a scene where trap PCs can get fucked in the butt by the Thraggen while Anno jills off in the corner, because she's for sure into that.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Also write a scene where trap PCs can get fucked in the butt by the Thraggen while Anno jills off in the corner, because she's for sure into that.

Hnngh