Spy couple!

Anyone for a couple Spy couple side missions leading to Lorelei's Spy kids?

• Total voters

Fatefulbrawl

Apr 26, 2020
This time around I'm not gonna ask a VS related question this time, but instead an idea I've just come up with involving the Sexy spy gal Lorelei!

After reading her stories and everything else, I'v grown attached to this glamorous agent's personality and femmfatale style, she'd make a great asset to join Steele tech as a Splinter cell agent if given the chance~

Her fighting skills are amazing, her suit is dope, ect! Plus, she's a real CLASSY lover!

I've got some ideas for her and Steele as a superpowered Spy couple!......Title drop!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay...

First - talk to the person who wrote Lorelei and ask if you can have permission to write content for her.
Second - Event Submission is not the place to put your questions/wip/unrefined ideas, its for completed material.

Reactions: Tide Hunter

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Damn I got my hopes up here that this was the actual author of Lorelei with an xpack, yeah, what Evil said, this is not the place for this, this post is more for the "What Content Would You Like Added?" thread.

Fatefulbrawl

Apr 26, 2020
Okay...

First - talk to the person who wrote Lorelei and ask if you can have permission to write content for her.
Second - Event Submission is not the place to put your questions/wip/unrefined ideas, its for completed material.

This is just half of it, I was planning on releasing the rest when this got more traction, ya know. I have no knowledge on who the creator for this character is,mind telling.

I'll give the rest in one go if needed though. Also, how'd you find this post so quickly?

Fatefulbrawl

Apr 26, 2020
Damn I got my hopes up here that this was the actual author of Lorelei with an xpack, yeah, what Evil said, this is not the place for this, this post is more for the "What Content Would You Like Added?" thread.

I couldn't find that thread, you have a link to it?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Copy and paste your first post and then let this thread slip into oblivion.