(SPOILERS) Broken psi amplifier device question

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I wasn't aware Kara shows up during the job with Zaalt before he randomly showed up in the middle of my remake couple days ago and I decided to help him out, figured it a harmless Uveto unlock method. Now I find out and test with previous saves that there was extra for those that met Kara...

So I want to ask now to save myself from loading a previous save and scrubbing through transformations + effort. How important is this, and if it is important, will there be a way to meet Kara as she's delivering the item to invoke some say in the matter before she makes the delivery. Cuz this stuff showed up while I was working my way past Tarkus, and the effort I've put in might suck to rewrite... again.... but better now then months later.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Who knows?! Seriously, no one but Savin knows. It's a plot thread dangled in front of us.

E: Lemme explain a bit. Uveto is barely touched, so until Savin decides it's time to expand upon that plot thread there won't be any answers to the questions. We just have to be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Who knows?! Seriously, no one but Savin knows. It's a plot thread dangled in front of us.

:( If this turns out to force another remake, I'm going to be quite sad. I really don't like being surprised like that.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not like story of TiTS already starting to gather collections of "remaked" content due to various reasons. Nothing is stable and 4ever in this game. But when it comes to content tied up to current started/soon to be started planet expect it happen even more often.