[SPOILERS] Bizarre Encounter

PurpleCheese

Feb 3, 2018
In one of my saves in public version 0.7.189. I ran into an encounter written by SoandSo against a "Host Agent" on Mhen'Ga on the space to the left of the notice board. After that fight, the agent escapes using a stealth-suit of some sort. I later stumbled into an encounter against two of them in the middle of Iverstead, which leaves you with some cryptic hints (the words Host and Shikuchi, and an ominous warning that "If you don't find them, they'll find you...") The scene says I haven't found anything since, nor have I found any info on whatever quest this applies to on the forum or wiki. Have I stumbled onto something unintended? I haven't done any save editing or anything like that, so i'm perplexed as to what i've found. Furthermore, I've been unable to replicate the encounters on other saves. Anyone know what the deal is?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
That's part of the Akane questline. You started it in the bottom right corner of the Tavros Mechant Deck. The next encounter is on Uveto and after that you'll get an email to go back to Tavros and north of the bar and you can see if you choose if you wanna start getting into her painplay bdsm content. Also her questline is, assuming the backer builds haven't done anything to upset it, the source of some of the most powerful weaponry in the game.

Reactions: PurpleCheese

PurpleCheese

Feb 3, 2018
Once you gain access to Akane's sex scenes, by what means do you continue the quest? I imagine it's time-sensitive, but waiting has gotten me nowhere. Is there somewhere I need to check out?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Once you gain access to Akane's sex scenes, by what means do you continue the quest? I imagine it's time-sensitive, but waiting has gotten me nowhere. Is there somewhere I need to check out?
you need to do all her sex scenes and have fucked her at least 9 times i think.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Pain slut's gotta experience pain, it's like, da rules. Also, you should engage in some pillow talk.