Specific Masturbation Scenes

Malhavoc

Oct 2, 2015
So I know that several of the various masturbation scenes will rotate a few random scenes specific to the choice made. Recently though, I don't know if RNGesus is shitting the bed or something changed, but when having my Herm Demon Morph select the "Penises" option, the ability to nipplefuck her lipples has ceased to appear.

So that said, does anyone know the specific values needed to have certain scenes trigger?

As an expansion to the above question, do any of our glorious Coding Overlords plan to expand the Masturbate menus to allow the selection of specific scenes?

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
didnt know that it was possible in TiTs to fuck your own nipples, but check dick length and if you still lipples you might find your answer there if not then RNG has cursed you

Malhavoc

Oct 2, 2015
Still trying to figure this out. I've been tweaking breast, lipple, and dick size with an editor, but still nothing so far. Just want to make sure it wasn't broken in any recent updates since previously the scene was possible and triggered with my save.