Species-specific scenes

Gilgame Heart

Apr 15, 2016
Hey, I was wondering if there was a list of all species specific scenes, if there are any. 
Such as naleen only, leithan taur only or treated bull only? I don't really want to check every single character entry on the wiki individually. 

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are none that I know of.  Many scenes may require a specific part, but so far there are no species-locked scenes.  By their nature such scenes can only be viewed by a tiny fraction of the player base, which is a lot of work for so little gain.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
There's been ideas tossed around for certain characters to be related to you, like Celise being your mom, depending on your starting race, but that's as far as it goes. 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Emmy will refuse to interact with you if you look like any kind of myr the first time you meet her.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
Pretty minor, but Vanae will be fooled into thinking you're a native Zil or Naleen on encounter, after you beat them, and if you choose to fuck them vaginally. Ganrael will also think you're a native if you appear as one. Other than that, still awaiting the option to coil-fuck peeps as a snake.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
From what I've read in various docs, there might be some more scenes based on race. Also you can only get a goo fun scene with Celsie if you're also goo.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
From what I've read in various docs, there might be some more scenes based on race. Also you can only get a goo fun scene with Celsie if you're also goo.

I don't think there are any. Some minor variations, no more. There are scenes for body types, but not race.