Spank the Pig! (ALPHA)

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
Current Version v 0.035:

Previous Version v 0.03: https://e621.net/post/show/1235420/animated-arachnid-arthropod-back_facing_viewer-bac

Greetings Fenoxo forums, I'm TheDartKid. I've been drawing and uploading lewd art for almost two years now. Besides from drawing lewd art however I've also began developing adult games with this here being the first. Introducing 'Spank the Pig!'
It's currently in it's Alpha (v0.035)

Some things I plan on fixing/implementing in later builds include:

-More animations
-More dialogue
-Spanking tools
-Ability to spank in multiple directions

I was hoping this thread can serve as a way to receive feedback, announce updates, and fix issues. I'm looking forward to your comments and feedback!

Feel free to support me on Patreon if you wish: https://patreon.com/thedartkid

Info on Current Version (v 0.035):
[Alpha ver. 0.035

'Just what is this?'

KNOWN BUGS:
-Spanks may get stuck in a continual loop for each sides, but the issue does not occur on the respective side after putting the mouse back on screen

The fixes/updates in this current build include:
-Shading and light on pig
-Improved sound effects
-Hard spank feature
-A little dialogue from the spoder

Things I anticipate putting in later versions include:
-More animations
-More dialogue
-Spanking tools
-Ability to spank in multiple directions
Even something as small as a $1 pledge will help me a lot in this project as well as other games and art. In the mean time have fun! Her ass can take a pounding so don't worry
wink.gif

-TheDartKid

Reactions: James Wolf

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
I'm not surprised... just confused... although the fact that I'm not surprised scares me a little bit...
good luck with your game I suppose?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The pig's tail looks like a scribble on said pig's back.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
This is .03? How far could you possibly expect to go with a basic spanking game? Is the Patreon just there to get people to pay for more art/better art?

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I don't think this is a game? More like an interactive flash thing like the blowjob thing or a lot of those faster/slower sex animations. Games you can lose or fail in some way.

TheDartKid

Jun 14, 2017
This is .03? How far could you possibly expect to go with a basic spanking game? Is the Patreon just there to get people to pay for more art/better art?
Well this isn't a very ambitious project I'll admit. I was hoping to add things such as selectable backgrounds, clothings as well as spanking tools and the ability to spank in other directions besides left and right. This is just my first flash game to get my foot in the door of Adult games before moving onto more ambitious projects

James Wolf

Sep 16, 2019
For the love of anything and everything, please do continue working on this flash. Or, at the very least, reupload the last version that has been removed everywhere. There's simply no other game or flash like this one which made this one very special and very interesting to me. I'm very disappointed that it's been removed completely, it's very upsetting.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
2 years since the last update both here and on the Patreon, I think it's safe to say it's dead. So really, was there any need for the necro?

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
2 years since the last update both here and on the Patreon, I think it's safe to say it's dead. So really, was there any need for the necro?
No. No there absolutely was not. This is why it's called "necroing"- because it's like going to a graveyard, digging up a long-decayed corpse, and asking it "Hey buddy, are you alright?"

James Wolf

Sep 16, 2019
No. No there absolutely was not. This is why it's called "necroing"- because it's like going to a graveyard, digging up a long-decayed corpse, and asking it "Hey buddy, are you alright?"
Perhaps from your viewpoint, but not from mine. If someone discovers something that they truly desire to see flourish, they'll try their damndest to see that it does, even if all they can manage to provide is moral support alone. So I will dig up that long decayed corpse and ask it if it's alright over and over, even if the action is in vain

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Eh, no.
General practice on the internet, not just here, is if the thread hasn't updated in 6 months then it's dead. Even checking out their patreon would have told you it was dead.
And you're kind of lucky here. I've been a member of forums where they have banned people for necroing threads.

James Wolf

Sep 16, 2019
Eh, no.
General practice on the internet, not just here, is if the thread hasn't updated in 6 months then it's dead. Even checking out their patreon would have told you it was dead.
And you're kind of lucky here. I've been a member of forums where they have banned people for necroing threads.
Well, unfortunately for you, you don't get to decide what general practice on the internet is. A thread is dead when the creator of said thread says it's dead. Not so much as a moment before. Sure the flash game was removed from seemingly everywhere, however that doesn't mean the game's overall concept is dead. I've known plenty of developers to delete a version of their game, not be heard from for months to years until they suddenly upload a newer version in place of where the original was. Regardless, this thread has nothing to do with our worthless little disagreement. I still stand by my original post and that is never changing, as the suggested risk of being banned for trying to support a game I want to see continued doesn't bother me, for in the end I'll still be providing all the support I can, no matter what. So let's just agree to disagree like civil people rather than either of us continuing this discussion any further in this thread

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Well, unfortunately for you, you don't get to decide what general practice on the internet is. A thread is dead when the creator of said thread says it's dead. Not so much as a moment before. Sure the flash game was removed from seemingly everywhere, however that doesn't mean the game's overall concept is dead. I've known plenty of developers to delete a version of their game, not be heard from for months to years until they suddenly upload a newer version in place of where the original was. Regardless, this thread has nothing to do with our worthless little disagreement. I still stand by my original post and that is never changing, as the suggested risk of being banned for trying to support a game I want to see continued doesn't bother me, for in the end I'll still be providing all the support I can, no matter what. So let's just agree to disagree like civil people rather than either of us continuing this discussion any further in this thread
You can be as high-handed, snotty and patronising as you like, but frankly you're just an idiot. Do you think TheDartKid even LOOKS at this forum any more? He made 2 threads here, for this game and his other one (Lust Labyrinth), both were abandoned well over a year ago, and he's never done anything else here. This is a PUBLIC FORUM. Posting on this thread to "show support" for the game is about as meaningful as going to your local library and telling the librarian to get George R. R. Martin to hurry up with releasing The Winds of Winter. So your "support" accomplished literally nothing whatsoever except to annoy people who hate necroing and make yourself look like an ass. Well done.

James Wolf

Sep 16, 2019
You can be as high-handed, snotty and patronising as you like, but frankly you're just an idiot. Do you think TheDartKid even LOOKS at this forum any more? He made 2 threads here, for this game and his other one (Lust Labyrinth), both were abandoned well over a year ago, and he's never done anything else here. This is a PUBLIC FORUM. Posting on this thread to "show support" for the game is about as meaningful as going to your local library and telling the librarian to get George R. R. Martin to hurry up with releasing The Winds of Winter. So your "support" accomplished literally nothing whatsoever except to annoy people who hate necroing and make yourself look like an ass. Well done.
I tried my very best to keep this disagreement as civil as possible and even suggested the three of us just drop the discussion altogether and yet you blatantly ignored my humble suggestion. As for your statements, just because there's a possibility that TheDartKid doesn't look at this thread anymore, there's also a possibility that some day he might look at it again, just the same as there is a possibility that the librarian spoken of might be acquainted with George R. R. Martin, were he still alive. Also, showing support is not restricted to being a private matter. As far as annoying anyone with trying to revive a subject, no-one was obligated to comment on my original post in this thread. If you didn't desire to see my post in a thread you don't seem to have interest in, then there was no reason for you to click on this thread, therefore you have caused your own reason to be annoyed, not me. But, let's return to support again. You're showing support right now. Publicly. You're showing your support towards people that are like you, people who desire to silence anyone supporting any subject that you either are uninterested in or dislike altogether. I applaud your commitment to supporting your own beliefs, I really do. People should always stand up for their beliefs, so good on you. However, seeing as you're opinion on the main subject is not going to change and neither is mine, I request that you try to accept things as they are and leave me be.

Oct 21, 2018
I tried my very best to keep this disagreement as civil as possible and even suggested the three of us just drop the discussion altogether and yet you blatantly ignored my humble suggestion. As for your statements, just because there's a possibility that TheDartKid doesn't look at this thread anymore, there's also a possibility that some day he might look at it again, just the same as there is a possibility that the librarian spoken of might be acquainted with George R. R. Martin, were he still alive. Also, showing support is not restricted to being a private matter. As far as annoying anyone with trying to revive a subject, no-one was obligated to comment on my original post in this thread. If you didn't desire to see my post in a thread you don't seem to have interest in, then there was no reason for you to click on this thread, therefore you have caused your own reason to be annoyed, not me. But, let's return to support again. You're showing support right now. Publicly. You're showing your support towards people that are like you, people who desire to silence anyone supporting any subject that you either are uninterested in or dislike altogether. I applaud your commitment to supporting your own beliefs, I really do. People should always stand up for their beliefs, so good on you. However, seeing as you're opinion on the main subject is not going to change and neither is mine, I request that you try to accept things as they are and leave me be.
"Any outcome is possible, life is chaos!" - Gene Belcher
I support your original statement.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Gonna be honest; 'discussions' like this make me wish I was a mod... and not just so there would actually be a mod that pays attention to these forums, although there is that too. Frankly, I would have locked and/or deleted the thread once I saw you guys arguing over the validity of necroing it.