SPACER Slime CYOA #3 (Lewd-Ish)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Adventure #1 - A Slimy World
Colony World 120353
(Results: Trappy Male, Human)

The look on Keoni's face was one that most men and women would pay for, his gooey mouth opening in a mix of shock as the cryogenic mist finished receding. Inside was what appeared to be a woman, her hair dyed a pinkish red and her pale, soft body bare. Curled up as she was, he had to guess she was roughly five feet and six inches tall. She looked to be about in her early twenties, her body devoid of any obvious scars and sporting what looked like an A-cup pair of tits. The only thing he noticed was the barcode-like tattoo on the side of her neck, just beneath her short hair. The green eyes of the goo watched her for some time, not even considering that the cryogenic mist fading away meant that the artificial stasis was coming to an end. He reached his bare hand to gently touch the still-warming face of the cute girl, mind racing at what this sort of situation would seem like. Back home he'd never been too sexually active due to just how few women were up for a fun time with a goo, even a Hybrid like him. That's why he froze up, the orange goo remaining still as the beautiful girl opened her eyes and looked to him with green, curious orbs.

"Wh-who... a-are you...?"

Persona Roll (6 or lower)... 2!

"Keoni Jokela," he said with an usual sense of confidence, "And you must be an angel... I've never met a girl like you who can be frozen and still look alright."

The beauty's face flushed the slightest of reds thanks in part to her chilly form. She moved her right hand to her groin while the left moved to gently cradle the goo's hand on her face. There was a large part of Keoni that was considering that maybe being a criminal wasn't so bad if he had a beauty like this to hold onto and take care of. The cutie was a lot calmer than she would have been if he fumbled and said something stupid, he was certain of that. He'd pull away slow enough to not startle her, moving to stand beside the box rather than partially over it. She watched him for a few moments before looking around at the ceiling with some mix of curiosity. The girl had begun to roll over, Keoni turning and starting off as she sat up and began to analyze the room. Carefully moving into his closet-like room, he'd open the wardrobe storage and pull out a pair of green boxers, red shorts, and a white short-sleeved shirt. It was far from ideal for a girl, of course, but she didn't need shoes for now. He figured clothing her was also better than letting her walk around nude and possibly getting uncomfortable.

"U-Um... your place is nice, Keoni. What... um... planet are we on?" "Planet? We're on one-two-zero-thre-... I guess you could call it Ventos. You don't mind wearing some tight clothes, right? My clothes are designed to special fit and stretch, so they'll likely tighten around you a bit." "O-Oh... um, that's fine! I actually... didn't notice I was nude!"

For a slave, the girl certainly was calm. He'd made a great first impression it seemed, enough so that it didn't feel as awkward as he imagined it might. But as he walked back into the room, the bundle of clothes under his right arm, he came face-to-face with the shocking view of the pink-haired Human standing and facing him. Though she was propped up and supported by the box, the thing dangling between her legs was anything but a cozy vagina. A soft, four-inch long prick hung with a soft and snug pair of testies beneath it, the tip of the cock just barely visible from behind the slave's hand. With the Hybrid staring in both disbelief and shock, the just-awoken trap-boy blushed and lowered his gaze with the smallest of smiles.

"I-I'm... Din. I-I figured... it was only fair that I tell you my name. You... thought I was a girl, didn't you?"

Persona Roll (6 or lower)... 2!

"Er, well," Keoni said once he'd been questioned, taking a few moments before starting forward and offering the clothes as his gaze looked up from the dick to the adorably boy's face, "Yeah... but that doesn't really change wanting to help you. Here... put these on."

Din took the clothes, the human looking to the Goo for a few moments before turning and putting the clothes atop the edge of the box. The trappy lad had quite the ass, not too thick but certainly a feminine and shapely posterior. He'd start getting the clothes ready, not even considering what might happen. So far, Keoni had said everything right to prevent him from freaking out... but Din sure seemed okay for someone who woke up from the inside of a box. The pink-haired feminine lad bent over and presented what looked like a virgin backdoor to the Hybrid, however, and it immediately made him freeze up in place. The boxers he'd got out were being pulled up and around those smooth legs and drawing ever closer to covering the prize-like hole...

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Genuinely surprised sex isn't land-slide winning. So proud of my CYOA readers T~T

MorganHannahFae

May 10, 2016
I don't like to read smut that doesn't involve someone at least a quarter female. I need somewhere to picture myself in any scene, and mano e mano doesn't really let me. So, I'm curious about the guy. I also don't like surprise anal I guess? For some reason surprise vaginal and oral turns me on but just not anal. Probably because it's likely unclean if it's a surprise.

EDIT:
A quarter female meaning requires tits or a vagina or identifies self as female or simply has no penis.

All four of these things together makes a full female, but you can be 1/4 female by having any of these traits. Genderless is 1/4 female at least.

I know it probably didn't make sense when I said it, so thought I'd clarify.

Last edited by a moderator: