Sorry if this is a redundant question.

G

Gender Bending/Swapping

In short, any plans for tf items or scenes in the future for the game?

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Transformation's always been part of these games. CoC2 is actually rather subdued in that regard. I've never felt the need to shift my starting appearance drastically. Wound up with some black sclera after a date with Kasyrra, but it's not a big enough deal that I want to try getting Lilith's original eyes back. Past that, it's just the usual figure augmentations and hermaphrotitic gender shift.

Reactions: NuttyTree
A

A Member forgot to login

Transformation's always been part of these games. CoC2 is actually rather subdued in that regard. I've never felt the need to shift my starting appearance drastically. Wound up with some black sclera after a date with Kasyrra, but it's not a big enough deal that I want to try getting Lilith's original eyes back. Past that, it's just the usual figure augmentations and hermaphrotitic gender shift.

Thats great to know, I really like the scene with Sera and that theres an actual gender Bending/ Swapping scene, would love to have an enemy or a NPC capable of changing the player's gender though some kind of lewd means.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Forceful transformation's generally out. Basic reason is that it would suck the fun out of the game for many if they had to spend hours of time/effort to build a specific look, only to have it changed every other battle.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, forced TFs of pretty much any kind are out and the ones that are in the game are of the 'We'll warn you beforehand and give you a chance to avoid it' sort. Well, the seasonal encounter with Kas that can get you demonic eyes doesn't explicitly warn you, but by that point you're expected to know that getting nasty with the sex demoness is likely to have some consequences, and not just to how gaped your hole(s) are going to be afterwards.

The game could do a gender-bending transformation via NPC but since that's a huge change it would have to be one where you're warned beforehand and have some way of opting out, like Kas in the tutorial (where the consequence is obvious and you can say no) or the Witch's Corset which warns you before you pick it up that wearing it will do things to you.

Reactions: Tenacious_Tiddy

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
(Finally logged in)

Yeah good point on forced TFs via enemy npcs. I guess I was meaning something more along the lines of the Sera scene, a npc who could gender bend a player (player's decision of course). Plus been longer than I care to admit since I've been on here, and may have missed a few gender swap things, npcs, and events that are already Implemented, like pink or blue eggs and Brint. Sorry if I seem like I'm rehashing the idea, was just curious.

.The game could do a gender-bending transformation via NPC but since that's a huge change it would have to be one where you're warned beforehand and have some way of opting out, like Kas in the tutorial (where the consequence is obvious and you can say no) or the Witch's Corset which warns you before you pick it up that wearing it will do things to you.
^^^^
This is more along the lines of what I meant; an npc event with option for a gender bending scene with the player being the one getting bent.

Also that bit about the Witch's Corset raises more questions. But I'll check elsewhere to post them