Soo what do you think happend to my phone

Weirdguytbh

Apr 12, 2017
Oooooookay soo i dont even know why im posting this here but why not?

so i was at my friends house when my phone had 3% charge left so my friend lent me his charger but the charger's volt (is that right or is it output?) exceeded the recommended on my phone buuutt i realized that too late and only found out after my phone gave a notification that said the volt exceeded the recommended soo i quickly removed the charger and my phone seemed to be working until i went home and there i noticed that my phone would not open so i charged it on my normal charger and it still would not open then i opened the phone took out the battery (i have an android) checked what was wrong and it seemed to be nothing except my phone slightly smelled like burnt plastic

Sooo my phone wont open and it smelled what i could think of is that i short circueted (im bad at spelling) so what do you think?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
so i was at my friends house when my phone had 3% charge left so my friend lent me his charger but the charger's volt (is that right or is it output?) exceeded the recommended on my phone buuutt i realized that too late and only found out after my phone gave a notification that said the volt exceeded the recommended soo i quickly removed the charger and my phone seemed to be working until i went home and there i noticed that my phone would not open so i charged it on my normal charger and it still would not open then i opened the phone took out the battery (i have an android) checked what was wrong and it seemed to be nothing except my phone slightly smelled like burnt plastic
You must have lungs of Steele to be able to say all that in one go.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
You'll probably need a new phone.

n666

Aug 27, 2015
Usually it doesn't happen that quickly but it sounds like you fried some of the parts. You might want to get it checked at a store.

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
Try putting it in the microwave to charge it. About ten minutes should do it.

Wait, that might be the directions for making frozen hot pockets into yummy food.