Some tips on staying healthy this season

EnderMuo

Jul 11, 2016
With seasonal illnesses getting to people this year I thought I'd share a few things my family had found works to help fight/prevent getting/being sick.
#1 Plenty of (bed)Rest sexy blanket girl optional
69d.jpg

#2 Chicken Soup
FNM060109WN014_s4x3.jpg.rend.sniipadlarge.jpeg

#3 Oranges in either fruit, juice or vitamin c extract form (no yucky taste after brushing teeth with last one)

shutterstock_89392057.jpg

Option 4 (consult doctor on possible interactions with current meds or side effects) Echinacea Extract (which boost immune system health)

pGNC1-15103730dt.jpg

Option 5: If all else fails consult your doctor. You might need antibiotics or another strong medicine depending on age/health. Alternatively you can let some over enthusiatic fans that worry for you know where you are X3.

savin's house.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
With only 11 posts so far...damn noob will be soon overthrown by new capt shitpost ^^

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I don't care if this is a shitpost or an extremely elaborate advertisement.

That blanket girl image absolves OP of every forum sin.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Indeed Blanket Girl was hilarious. I almost expected all rest tips been in similar style ^^

EnderMuo

Jul 11, 2016
Tips were me being serious, photos were mostly to lighten people's day. (and to amuse myself with mental image of Savin going "Nope!" seeing that last one.) In all honesty between forgetting forums and keeping people safe from my particular brand of wierdness/insanity I never post much on any forum. (I type this as I am eating some peppermint ice cream topped with raw onion....theres a story behind this combo.)