Some strong desire for RP

Beardstein

Mar 5, 2016
So I posted here a long while back (fucking hell, 3 years ago now) and not much came up from it, partly because I had some kinda wild requirements of potential partners based on their gender. Well as folks predicted, given time, I don't really care anymore. I just want to write smut.

For plot, I don't really have any big itch for story at the moment, I want a lot of smut. We could do a slice-of-life plot, we could do a TiTS inspired sci-fi plot, we could do some sort of fantasy plot similar to CoC(2). I just really really want a lot of smut, I've got serious cravings for scenes that I haven't been able to play out on my other RP site.

Only thing, I do plan on playing a male character, don't really want to have him feminized or anything, nor do I have much interest in doing butt stuff for him.

I've played a lot of CoC, CoC2, and TiTS (became a regular backer for both around January or so) and over time my interests have shifted a fair bit. I have an F-List I can link if you want to look over some specifics, but I like a lot of transformation, monster girls, furries, BDSM, S&M, bondage, latex, enslavement, mind break, hypnotism, lactation, huge tits and asses and hips and curves(whatever). There's a lot to be totally fair.

I enjoy MxF pairings, but also harems. So basically, what I'd like in the RP is my guy meets your girl and they date or go on adventures, or whatever. Beyond that, they'll start gathering a harem, harems are a big thing for me. Within that scope, I also like FxFuta/Herm and Futa/HermxFuta/Herm, so we could do some dick growth stuff to let the girls bang each other. And lastly, partly thanks to TiTS and CoC2, I've taken a real interest in traps or femmebois or trans girls, whatever you'd prefer or we design the character as. Both to let him/her/them have sex with the other girls in the harem, as well as to get with my guy. So yes, MxT to a degree I'm into as well, as well as FutaxT and FxT. I'm interested in them being as they are when they enter the story, I'm into breaking an uppity femmeboi down into an eager buttslut(i feel a little comfortable talking this out here since most of us have been through it in TiTS and CoC), or even turning a fully(very curvy) female into a femmeboi would be very fun. (all characters of age, 18+ obviously)

EDIT: Also, I am not interested in your character being masculine-male. Feminine-female (we can discuss herms in some capacity) and traps only.

EDIT2: Also, not looking for a narrator or a GM.

Anyway, this is just a long shot in my endlessly increasing desire for huge amounts of smut. I like to write in PMs rather than normal forums, so if you're interested in talking and building up a plot, let me know and we can put something together. Feel free to pitch your own ideas as well, I don't mind discussing them.

Last edited: