Some renders I've made in preparations for a game I'm working on

Haexoi

May 23, 2017
Hello folks! I'm the sole developer of a new adult game company called Love and Lust Games. The game is in development and should have an initial release soon! Until then, I wanted to introduce myself and show some of my renders so far. Bear in mind I am very new to this stuff and learning the ins and outs of the software I'm using. But I am a quick learner and plan on going render crazy real soon here for the launch of the game. Hope you enjoy my work and I would appreciate your feedback!

One of my first renders(just a few weeks ago):
fairy scared2.png

This one is a work in progress character for the game:
sistertest5halfsize.png

Another possible character in the game and me playing with lighting:
mom and sis on beach at sunset.png

Another one of "sis":
sister on beach sunset.png

This was my latest test render:
muah.png

Haexoi

May 23, 2017
So I tried working with iray but it's just not practical on my current hardware. Maybe in the future I can use it.
iray test small.png

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Unless that was what you were looking for, their lips look a little too big.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nice to see some 3D renders that don't look incredibly ugly or like men.
That's exactly what they look like though. Mouth and nose are shaped masculinely and too large in any case.

ZinkShecoat

I meant like the last two Mortal Kombat games, Injustice 1, and some other 3D renders I've seen floating around. The lips may be too big, and the chin of at least one of those pictures might be a bit too angular, and as for noses, I'm sorry, but what I'm seeing seems to be just fine, considering they seem to have this exotic islander thing going on with the eyes. I still don't see how they look overly manish.

Haexoi

May 23, 2017
All things are currently a work in progress. The younger one I've nearly nailed down to my liking. I too see nothing "masculine" about their noses. But agree the lips could use some work.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Maybe consider posting images in spoilers.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
There's something weird about his eyes. Or his body. As if a teenager and someone in his late twenties decided to fuse for shits and giggles.

Last edited:

Haexoi

May 23, 2017
He's supposed to be around 18-20ish. Maybe his eyes "pop" too much(they are weirdly clear and bright I guess). Also, I just noticed his pubes are poking out of his shorts lol.

Haexoi

May 23, 2017
I wanted him to be athletic build, but not quite "mr universe". I didn't want the main character to be too beta or dorky. Thought this was somewhere between hot and average.