some questions

Emv7

Mar 21, 2019
I think the answer to most is no but thanks for looking

-what determines your magic will not blow up on your face and accuracy?

-how can you make your hair longer?

-the materials that you collect and wyver venom have any practical use?

-the silver ball that you get from the fountain goddes have any use?

-can you purify or restore Mother Alraune? (don't know what happens to her because cait make it sounds like dominating her is a corrupt choice and kill her is unfair for me, I wold rather say NO and keep going my merry way xD)

-will there be alternatives to having a bulge down there like magic tattoos of tentacles that turn into hentai?

-will there be sea dragons with long bodies TF or mermaids TF?

-will there be paths that you can only take by swim,dive,fly,jump,etc?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
From a lore standpoint or gameplay standpoint?

-how can you make your hair longer?
As far as I know, you can't yet.

-the materials that you collect and wyver venom have any practical use?
Yes on both accounts. Both have quests related to them, and the wyvern venom can be used to increase player libido, sleep with Leorah, and as a resolve damage combat consumable

-the silver ball that you get from the fountain goddes have any use?
No, you just sell it

-can you purify or restore Mother Alraune? (don't know what happens to her because cait make it sounds like dominating her is a corrupt choice and kill her is unfair for me, I wold rather say NO and keep going my merry way xD)
Not yet, though a few writers have expressed interest in writing a purification path

-will there be alternatives to having a bulge down there like magic tattoos of tentacles that turn into hentai?
I mean... maybe? So, what's known to be planned is a "magicock" piercing or tattoo that lets female characters access scenes involving a penis without growing one. There's also plans for "bushels of cocks." Whether or not they'll be compatible is a solid I'm not sure.

-will there be sea dragons with long bodies TF or mermaids TF?
If someone writes them

Maybe?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

There's no Warhammer/Dragon Age-y concept of magical backlash in CoC2 -- at least from a mechanical perspective. Spells are always safe to use. The accuracy of all attacks (physical, magical, and mental) is based on your Agility stat, though Willpower determines the efficacy of your spells.

I doubt there will be major paths only accessible due to TFs. More likely, you'll be able to auto-succeed stat checks or avoid hazards.

Emv7

Mar 21, 2019
From a lore standpoint or gameplay standpoint?

Savin already clear it for me it was efficacy I didn't know how to word it, my spells just keep failing so I was wonderig if I needed a catalyst or more focus

and thank you for clear out all of my questions it helped a lot

Emv7

Mar 21, 2019
There's no Warhammer/Dragon Age-y concept of magical backlash in CoC2 -- at least from a mechanical perspective. Spells are always safe to use. The accuracy of all attacks (physical, magical, and mental) is based on your Agility stat, though Willpower determines the efficacy of your spells.

I doubt there will be major paths only accessible due to TFs. More likely, you'll be able to auto-succeed stat checks or avoid hazards.

yes it was efficacy I just go with the description of the witherig bolt when it fail and it explodes harmlessly thank you