Some questions

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
1- So the world is "normal", with people experiencing some weird/ new sheit after Kasyrra appears. This time around, people will overall be less liberal sexually speaking? Or they are kind of used to it already?
I think the barman said something about looking for a harpy if someone want a quick/easy fuck?

2- On the same line of thought, what kind of people/ plants/ monsters can we expect? There are harpies, obviously. Are demihumans like kitsunes or minotaurs normal? Tentacle monsters? Plant bois/ gals?

3- Is there going to be a list of monsters for ppl to contribute before updates? Or only after releases, when they are public knowledge?

4- Personal question, no need to answer here: Considering I start to fiddle with scenes now, how long will it be until I get good at it? Waifu creation level*

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
1. There have been previous corrupting forces, but not Marethian corruption. Let's play a simple analogy game: wraiths:demons, wraith-touched:corrupted, fiends:demons. There is a subtle but important difference.

2. Read the design doc.

3. Read the design doc.

4. Years. Years and years.

Reactions: Souminona

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
I would think that with the appearance of Kasyrra that the lands this game take place in are slowly but noticeably changed depending on what events accrue and what actions the champion takes during the course of the game.

Souminona

Dec 24, 2017
3- Is there going to be a list of monsters for ppl to contribute before updates? Or only after releases, when they are public knowledge?
A Read the design doc.

4- Personal question, no need to answer here: Considering I start to fiddle with scenes now, how long will it be until I get good at it? Waifu creation level*
A Years. Years and years.

3 - Saw some general info, but there was nothing specific.
I remember TiTs having a something like a "bounty board", where it would be specified that XXX character/ mob needed some scene(s) and ppl could submit for it? Or I am just crazy? If that was a thing, is it going to happen again for CoC II?

4- What about good standalone scenes?

5- How much time does it take to write a scene(for smut and for misc.) in average?

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
5- How much time does it take to write a scene(for smut and for misc.) in average?
There is no average. If you're just getting started, don't push yourself, just do what you can whenever you work. Some days will be good, others will suck. What matters most is sitting down and getting the work done.

Also, since lots of people here tell this to anyone who wants to write for these games: start small. No matter what you do, it will take longer than you think, and it will get bigger and more complex than you expect. That's normal. But when you're getting started, try doing a scene or two, and work your way up from there. Better to start with a 10-20 page thing than dump a bunch of time into a 100+-page doc that ends up needing all kinds of fixes because you're still learning.