Some bee problem

SendHelpPls

Mar 9, 2019
So, I noticed this bug a long time ago, and don't really know why nobody adressing this (maybe i'm just bling). If I understand correctly, hornets should ask to let them stuff you with eggs after helping Azzy pacify her queen, but instead they become friendly after PC defeats Alraune.

Don't know if this was intentional, but it seems weird what hornets say queen ordered them to be more friendly out of the blue.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Occam's razor here - when you defeat the Alraune, you're cutting off a source of corruption for the bees and hornets outside of the hive, they're still corrupted, but they're no longer in a lust frenzy.

SendHelpPls

Mar 9, 2019
Well that could be the reason, if not the fact that it was queens orders to not rape, but to ask. Maybe i'm wrong, but I doubt this was intendent after Alraune's defeat. Something tells me, Kass wouldn't make less hostile and more considerable of other's feeling, that's just not how corruption works. I'm still think that's a bug, and they should be friendly after PC interrogates with Bee Queen.

Attachments

• Bug 1.PNG
    Bug 1.PNG
    116.1 KB · Views: 3