[SOLVED] How to get token for Khor’Minos.

Sep 25, 2022
I’ve looked in the forums. I’ve looked on the wiki. I can’t figure out how to get IN the city because I can’t find the token. Everything talks about AFTER you get the token I’m losing my mind.

Abi3264

Dec 24, 2023
You can't go to the western part yet (where there's the white minotaur guard), if it's the eastern part, you just need to talk to the guard/Calise.

Sep 25, 2022
You can't go to the western part yet (where there's the white minotaur guard), if it's the eastern part, you just need to talk to the guard/Calise.
I talked to Calise and couldn’t get inside. But apparently talking to her a 12th time triggered something?
Thank you for the assistance.

Abi3264

Dec 24, 2023
Yeah, talking to her when coming in is useless, you gotta talk to the guards first, then her so she bail you out.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
For future reference, the game expects you to go north to the winter city and resolve the conflict there in order to gain a pass into the city, since that's where act 1 ends.

Sep 25, 2022
For future reference, the game expects you to go north to the winter city and resolve the conflict there in order to gain a pass into the city, since that's where act 1 ends.
I already beat the winter city thing. Catacombs puzzle was a pain in the ass; I was stuck on the outskirts