So, why don't kitsune bulge?

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
How come kitsune's stomachs not bulge no matter how big your penis is? I kinda get why it doesn't happen with Kiyoko in the Astral Plane by rationalizing that normal rules don't apply there but why doesn't it happen with other kitsune in the real world? Is there some kinda magic where on the outside they're small but on the inside they're huge like the tents in Harry Potter 4? Do they have invisible magic portals at the entrances to their holes that shrink all objects that pass them? It's always worded as them being "bottomless" with no further explanation. If they've got magically extra-stretchy orifices they ought to still bulge when penetrated by a sufficiently large object, yes?

Savin/Observer, pls explain.

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
The world may never know.

Ztttq7t.jpg

Exrav

Apr 17, 2020
if i remember correctly back in coc kitsunes had infinite capacity.so maybe it's something its like that where that can take any size cock without any physical limitations.
I mean, they are a God-made half-spirit race.

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Is there some kinda magic where on the outside they're small but on the inside they're huge like the tents in Harry Potter 4?

I really love this analogy, and I pledge to use it to describe my waifus whenever applicable.

"Get yourself a girl who's like the tents in Harry Potter 4."

Reactions: Salomon

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I think it's because they can transform semen into life energy. Unless they want to be impregnated, the seed won't actually reach their wombs. It'll just dissolve into energy.

Or at least that's what my head cannon is.

Doeber

Feb 23, 2017
I think it's because they can transform semen into life energy. Unless they want to be impregnated, the seed won't actually reach their wombs. It'll just dissolve into energy.

Literally no one is talking about cum, dude.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

They're talking about bulging from big dicks, not seed.