So who is "Komari"?

Abere

Dec 7, 2018
So I played the kendama with Kiyoko and Kinu, Kiyoko mentioned that she once played alot with "Komari" so I assumed that Komari was one of her siblings but upon reading the wiki page for Kinu, I discovered that Komari is actually PC's Mom-In-Law?
Can someone shed me some light on this matter?
upload_2019-6-20_20-23-31.png

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Future content, I believe is Nakano's Mum

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Let's consult my notes for a brief recap:

Shrine Mother Komari Kurokawa (黒川 小毬)

An older nine-tailed floof, physically perhaps in her mid-fifties by human standards. Somewhere a little more than two hundred and fifty hundred years old at this point, having had her life extended by Keros because she's too useful to let die. She's past her childbearing years, but there are those who age gracefully, and Komari's one of them. Takes care of the shrine to Keros in the heart of floof haus and the attendant torii gate, and one way or the other, Kinu's future great-great-grandmother in-law.

Great-great-grandmother of Hitoshi, Nakano, Miko and Mai.

The amulet of transference/union and the hoshi no tama set into it are originally hers.

Serves as the final boss of fluff haus.

Skilled at kitsunetsuki, doesn't need a fox jewel to use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: valk42

Jase

Aug 5, 2019
It’d be unique addition to the game because there aren’t really many mature ladies or even sexual encounters with gilfs you can get in game. I think I saw somewhere that she’s described as “still being good with sex” so I’m sure there’s some things she can teach the champ. Also I’m sure she misses the days where she used to be a young floof and still enjoys sex. But above all, yeah it’d be hot.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
While I can appreciate the allure of a well-preserved cougar, I'm not sure it's worth the effort if weaving potential sex scenes in. You'll have to work harder to convince me.