So what's this game about, anyway?

Renaruyuuki

Oct 18, 2016
In comparison to CoC which felt like it always had a story you were going through, it kinda feels like this game should instead be called Trials in Futa Space given most of the characters I've run into has a dick.. What I want to know is if the side stories and the main story is actually gonna tie togheter at some point and all the mindless side stuff is gonna matter in the end or if it's just gonna remain back there and be forgotten after like 30 minutes because it didn't have anything to do with a story.. Don't get me wrong, I can certainly enjoy a game if all it is about is lewding but what I am quite curious about if wether or not the story actually matters given how little of it there seems to be.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Oh boy, the billionth person to complain about the ladydick...

The story is slow, as was CoC's, as will be the theoretical next game's. They take many more years to develop than a AAA title, especially when the 1 person doing the main story writing is also the 1 person reviewing the massive amount of fan-submitted content. CoC's side content didn't matter to the main story, and neither does TiTS'. While you might enjoy the main story of the games, there is absolutely zero argument that all the side content is what they're really about, and not the main story.

Basically, have you ever played a Bethesda title without doing sidequests? Kinda fucking garbage.

Reactions: ShySquare and Evil

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
How in the genuine fuck do you think CoC had more story then TiTs? Everything you're doing in TiTs, in a macro sense, is chasing after the probes and story, CoC had you stumble around until you found three otherwise unrelated dungeons and then you were done.

Like... buh?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Obviously OP hasn't played TiTS.

You're working towards Steele's inheritance, and that does require you to take a few sidesteps because let's face it, nothing is ever easy and neither should be Steele claiming their inheritance. Honestly, just getting from Point A to Point B is boring, I'd rather make a couple of stops at R, X, G, O and ∆∑φ beforehand.

Reactions: ShySquare

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
No not really. Aside from unlocking new planets to explore anyway. 99% of the game is exploring and fucking random folks. Enjoy.

Exactly. As with every RPG I've ever played, the quest that starts the main character (Steele in this case) on their adventure is only pertinent in a handful of places throughout the game, most notably at the start and finish. TiTS follows the same basic formula, just with a lot more fucking.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
No not really. Aside from unlocking new planets to explore anyway. 99% of the game is exploring and fucking random folks. Enjoy.

I don't know about the OP, but I certainly am! Gracias!

Reactions: ShySquare