So what's the appeal of the Fetish Art?

MizzEMizz

Nov 26, 2022
There once was a man who had intercourse with a horse of course of course. His name was Mr. Hands and he died from the size of taking a horse. If any of the males in trials of tainted space met that horse the horse would suddenly feel tiny and inadequate. They have dicks and balls so big they physically would not be able to move or have sex. So what is the appeal of this? I don't understand it. Same goes with Z cup breasts.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Last edited:

Kasha

Aug 30, 2021
I wonder what the average schlong length of dick-wielding NPCs is.

Personally, I can hype up the hypersizes so long as they're acknowledged as a fetish. If they're unique, if they require Anusoft or other drugs to take, if they cause legitimate distress for the user (Kiro, Bizzy, the Raskvel Broodmother, etc.), and so on. In those cases, I can correlate hypersexed genitals with the hypersexual reality that is TiTS. They set the mood of the sexually-blessed wasteland that is the TiTS universe.

I do agree that my enjoyment doesn't extend to the sheer number of cum bazookas in the game currently. It's difficult to think of many NPCs with dicks smaller than seven inches - and in real life, I wouldn't want to take a dick longer than seven inches! Some of TiTS and CoC2's charm extends from their meshing of odd fetishes with surprisingly realistic and lovable characters. Many of those non-combat characters have more realistic proportions - Ardia, Liamme, Syri, etc. - but even then 'realistic' means 'under nine inches'. It's usually the combat characters that have strangely massive proportions.

More experienced players could tell me if this is unfair, but I would pin the perceived overflow of oversized peckers on Adjatha's art, especially his newer art. He just... well, he draws big. Look at Kaska's bust - is that a seven inch dick? Anyxine - is that a twelve inch dick? Why are her balls massive? He does the same for other body parts. Vaginas are pumped, hips are widened, abs are ab-ier. Even on a less busty bust like Green's (though her pair still seems larger than the written C cup), the abs are rock-hard and the vagina puffs out several inches. I don't think the writing in TiTS is nearly so hyper as the art shows. (This is a constructive critique on Adjatha's artistic direction; I don't mean to discredit his artistic skill or his massive contribution toward the game.)

At the end of the day, though, yes - TiTS and CoC2 are games best played by people who might consider purchasing a Bad Dragon dildo. The polls I've seen show that the majority of TiTS and CoC2 players prefer dicks of well above average proportion, on them and off them.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
More experienced players could tell me if this is unfair, but I would pin the perceived overflow of oversized peckers on Adjatha's art, especially his newer art. He just... well, he draws big. Look at Kaska's bust - is that a seven inch dick? Anyxine - is that a twelve inch dick? Why are her balls massive? He does the same for other body parts.
Game-wise, I vaguely remember something about 7-10 inches being the new Terran average, but I might be conflating statements.

I remember there was some kind of tacit agreement on not bringing CoC's arms race to TiTS? Or was it just a fleeting dream? Anyway, that's one of the reasons why I created a size checklist, hoping to get a clearer picture beyond hard caps writers may put on their characters.
I guess that having Adjatha as the main bust creator as the game progressed didn't help matters, what with turning every character into blowdoll versions of Palaeolithic "Venus" figurines. Even applying it to more "moderate" characters. Not that artists always cared about text descriptions, mind you. There was a thread back in the day discussing such.

Kasha

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for all the relevant context, Kesil. Newbie me didn't know any of this. You're a wizard, with that size list!