So I want to talk Galotian...

Xanthic

Nov 17, 2017
I -love- my character being Galotian, but that silia thing bugs the hell out of me. I got thinking about it and came to wonder a few things...
  1. At level five, I love how you can alter so much of your appearance. I love randomly messing with my junk and stuff. But why is it limited there? You've got a 'revert' function for arms and legs, which is great and all. But nothing seems to be able to change these features.
  2. Why when you're able to change so much of your character at level five can we not also edit limbs and stuff? Get all creative and mix'n'match. It would honestly make it less of a penalty for having taken the last galomax long ago when it was introduced.
  3. Is it even on the table to be able to alter even more about galo's at some point? Preferably sooner than later? I'd really hate to have to restart. My character is several years into the game old.

Fickle Zed

Nov 5, 2017
If I'm reading the wiki correctly, the "Revert" option is for when you receive transformations from other items. Like if you get canine arms from an Ausar Treat, then you can Revert to get rid of that transformation and go back to goo arms.

I'm not sure what level of "mix'n'match" you're hoping for. There's only so much customization that can be supported, considering all the stuff already written and the burden on writers of future content. Steele will always have two arms, for example. I could maybe see an option to go Taur or Naga, though, since those are already supported.

If you get tired of being a Galotian (I'm not really sure what the penalties are, but I haven't tried it), then you can try using the save-editor.