So how exactly does a Steele with Chitinous armor via TF's fit into armor?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
How does a 5 foot tall Steele fit at least one 36in penis in them without organs getting ruptured? Suspension of disbelief is a major need when playing these games. 

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016
How does a 5 foot tall Steele fit at least one 36in penis in them without organs getting ruptured? Suspension of disbelief is a major need when playing these games. 

Well, that's why I usually don't go for the macro sizes...

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It's not exactly armor. It is not thicker than fur or scales. True question - how nagas and taurs are wearing pants (and they actually do, since they are considered as naked only without them equipped).

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
It's not exactly armor. It is not thicker than fur or scales. True question - how nagas and taurs are wearing pants (and they actually do, since they are considered as naked only without them equipped).

Well, taurs can wear pants, but your point still stands. Not the pants one thinks of and sold en masse.

Arachne

Jan 14, 2016

Actually, Lieve's official art shows that Myr chitin is rather thick. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Leithans. That's how. They've been around a while, armor's been made to compensate.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015

Nagas actually have upper thighs, there's a gap between humanoid crotch and serpent tail.  This is to make scene logic easier.  Presumably the underwear just kind of wraps around the waist rather than being pulled up.

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
lol I'd love to see the logic behind my naga's thong. lol I just take the sexiness boost and move on.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This question is really killing my immersion :v

Leithans. That's how. They've been around a while, armor's been made to compensate.

Basically this. In the far future armor is highly modifiable to fit a variety of different body types and sizes. See: Chief Neykkar, who is a bugpony with heavy chitin plates all over her butt.

Ushamee Armored (Shou).png

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Bugpony... I'll remember this for posterity's sake.

Also that gun looks like a Combat Rifle from Deus Ex: Human Revolution crossed with a Magpul FMG-9.