Snake stuff

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I got bored waiting for the devs to accept or behead my other projects so I've started a new one, a TF centered around serpentine/snake attributes that blends in well with a couple of other TF's to produce weird and wonderful body configurations. Inquire about the specifics if you feel the need to

Not going to be made public yet but it is being worked on, at some point the doc will be made public once an appreciable amount of work is put into it as a [wip] under event submissions.

The idea was born under my frustration of needing to combine the traits of several species in order to obtain the serpentine body configuration I usually play with without using the save editor, I hate cheating. It's usually a combination of naleen nip, ruskvel, ovilium and dracoguard, oh the hours of shameless save scumming. Anyway that's all I currently have to say about this.

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
I faster, better way to gain snek bits without having to save scum and rely on a mix of other tfs? All I can say is please make this come true. I've always wanted a proper snake guy without using naleen nip. They never really gave me a snake vibe despite being part naga themselves. I thinks it's their feline halves that always bothered me.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Scaley parts in particular are difficult to mix and match, as the incomplete set that we have are mixed amongst naleen nip, ovir plus and lethian charm (lizan legs)

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Pray with me, fellow deviants, for the success of this intrepid soul!

:negativeman:Oh great and mighty Gods of Debauchery, hear our prayers! Let the words of this Savant of Smut be forever preserved through the power of teh internetz and be added to the gospel of our Prophet of Pr0n Fenoxo, and bring pleasure to those who need it so desperately!

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
I faster, better way to gain snek bits without having to save scum and rely on a mix of other tfs? All I can say is please make this come true. I've always wanted a proper snake guy without using naleen nip. They never really gave me a snake vibe despite being part naga themselves. I thinks it's their feline halves that always bothered me.
Yeah the feline halves never really fancied me either, they're good if you're going feline and want a more wild look than some of the other items but otherwise I genrally ignore the feline tf's.
Scaley parts in particular are difficult to mix and match, as the incomplete set that we have are mixed amongst naleen nip, ovir plus and lethian charm (lizan legs)
Not entirely sure what you mean, if you mean it's hard to get specific traits from these items then yes I agree with you.
snake hair would be nice <3
Planning on playing a gorgon are you?
Would really like a forked tongue and fangs TF to be part of this tbh, just for the aesthetic. Hell, I don't wanna push you to do something you don't want, but a version that takes it to full scaly levels would be good too! Give me a snake head pls.
Godspeed Preacher my good man.
Some parts already have a multi level transformation sequence, like the head for example, the first stage gives you a generally flattish predatory face with slit nostrils, second stage gives you a longer neck and the usual snake head + teeth, I'm thinking of giving it some optional head shapes(arrow, cobra) or maybe a perverted stage where you lose your teeth and get a faux vagina for a mouth. That last part might be a little too silly though, can't imagine it ever making through with that in it. And yes, this'll cover the majority of transformable parts in the body, even give you oviposition.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
maybe a perverted stage where you lose your teeth and get a faux vagina for a mouth. That last part might be a little too silly though, can't imagine it ever making through with that in it.
As someone who likes the concept of cuntmouths and would like to see it in TiTS, I envision it as a regular mouth which insides will "swell" during arousal. As for the teeth, it could work by giving them retractile properties or making them smaller. Ideally, this would also include the Treatment cosmetic mention about lacking a gagging reflex.

P.S. As a Berserk fan, I couldn't help thinking of the Koka Apostle.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
COBRA HOOD!!! That's a fucking nesscessity!

And maybe add in rattlesnake variations for the tail!

And maybe an ability to bite with or spit venom!

AAAAHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!:toot::yes::toot::yes::toot::yes::toot::yes::toot::yes::toot::yes::toot::yes::toot:

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Its kinda like with multiple arms. If they put something like that in, they'd have to go and redo every sex scene to make it fit in.
Not quite. Gabilani penises have two heads, and CoC's Reptilum gave the chance of growing a second lizan penis, so there are ways to work around real life anatomy. Let's remember that, whilst being a furry enthusiast is a thing in TiTSverse, being an alien is too. It's all about being creative.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Not quite. Gabilani penises have two heads, and CoC's Reptilum gave the chance of growing a second lizan penis, so there are ways to work around real life anatomy. Let's remember that, whilst being a furry enthusiast is a thing in TiTSverse, being an alien is too. It's all about being creative.
But it won't just be a cosmetic change or adding a second one; you will literally be cramming a snek in someone's hoo-ha. If I could do that, I'd make the little bastard wriggle like crazy.

Point is, a snake Wang has many different implications than a regular one, and massively impacts the interactions between the PC and whoever your sexing. Maybe we could get an NPC with a snake cock, but that's likely all we'll get.

Last edited:

TackyShadowGoer

May 15, 2017
Hmmm... How exactly would the cobra hood work? Is it like horns/antennas/head fin and you hair would be underneath it?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Hmmm... How exactly would the cobra hood work? Is it like horns/antennas/head fin and you hair would be underneath it?
I was thinking either one of two things.

1. The hood IS your hair, with the hair length variable determining the width or horizontal span of your hood. Obviously this'll cause me to put a randomizer before the hair TF that will either have you lose your hair or get a hood.
2. The hood is a cosmetic variable that is part of the face you get, [pc.face] being randomly marked on TF as "snake1" "snake2" etc with each instance being one or the other sort of head and it leaves the hair alone. 1 being a constrictor head, 2 a cobra, 3 a rattle, etc.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Aww. I was hoping to get a hood and snake hair.:(

Ah well. Can't win em all. At least I'll be able to keep my horns.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
But it won't just be a cosmetic change or adding a second one; you will literally be cramming a snek in someone's hoo-ha. If I could do that, I'd make the little bastard wriggle like crazy.

Point is, a snake Wang has many different implications than a regular one, and massively impacts the interactions between the PC and whoever your sexing. Maybe we could get an NPC with a snake cock, but that's likely all we'll get.
Snektail, then? Snek tailcunt? The cuntail is already aware-ish during tailsex scenes. Maybe even snektailcock.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Snektail, then? Snek tailcunt? The cuntail is already aware-ish during tailsex scenes. Maybe even snektailcock.
That could work. Maybe add a TF item for it at Gene's. That kinda stuff is right up his alley, and he already did something like it with the plant TF.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Doubtful. Its kinda like with multiple arms. If they put something like that in, they'd have to go and redo every sex scene to make it fit in.
Couldn't snake cocks just be double naga dicks anyways? That has support already and they basically already have snake dicks.
If you're gonna make it snake and not naga, just write the TF effect for it and say something like "Change cocktype to snake" or something, I don't think it's that hard to simply add another species flag to the mix of the many ones there as is, is it?

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
So you weren't refering to snake cocks, but a literal snake working as a cock.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Would the difference be more apparent if I called them snekcocks instead of snakecocks? :catte:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Couldn't snake cocks just be double naga dicks anyways? That has support already and they basically already have snake dicks.
If you're gonna make it snake and not naga, just write the TF effect for it and say something like "Change cocktype to snake" or something, I don't think it's that hard to simply add another species flag to the mix of the many ones there as is, is it?
As far as I know it isn't too much of a hassle, then again I have no idea what goes on in FenHQ. I think there are already markers for snake tf's but they never got used, we'll find out sooner or later I guess.

Pretty much that.
Um, okay. I don't know about that.

Here are some details for those interested, unlikely that I'll add more:
0.Use of the tf gets you 1-3 effects, not all of which are listed here
1. There are a couple of heads that you'll get by a random variable upon transformation(rattle, constrictor, coral and cobra. I'm leaving the cunt mouthed one out for now), I've cut out the intermediate stage to get there as there are plenty of other faces that would fit what some would need as a half snake face.
2. Along with the heads there are a couple of scale patterns, also random variable.
3. Upon change you'll get one of two tails, normal tipped and rattle.
5. I don't know what I'll do for arms, I suppose keeping them normal would be fine unless you want some hood sleeves.
6. Legs is the same story, although it has the possibility to make you a naga(and if you have a rattle tail it'll give your naga halve's tip a rattle tip).
7. Ears become snek holes.
8. Eyes, snek eyes..
9. Tongue as well(forked).
10. Will either make you bald or(if you have tentacle type hair) give you medusa's hairdo.
11. If you have back tentacles you get back snakes.
12. I'm going to try to be as anatomically correct as possible when it comes to the genitals.
13. [removed] If you have any of the heads you get a bite attack, venomous types get long term damage, others get higher base damage.
14. [removed] If you have the serpentine lower halve you'll get a grapple attack, I believe that what you get from naleen nip already has something like that so I'll just activate that.
15. Nipples become inverted, and your chest size decreases with every instance until it's at relatively normal sizes.
16. Someone mentioned something about adding in the deepthroat skill from being treated, don't know how to do that but I'll figure something out.
17. If tf'd enough you'll get the oviposition perk.
18. Along with a couple of other minor increases like physique, reflexes, aim, libido, cum multiplier, etc.

Possible stuff - snekkify tail junk

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As much as I like them, one should stay away from combat racial perks. This is all I could find from the dev team about this issue. I take they don't want to have another CoC case in which people will use the same TFs (hello, kitsune) for attack purposes instead of picking up the ones that whould recreate their desired special snowflakes instead.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
As much as I like them, one should stay away from combat racial perks. This is all I could find from the dev team about this issue. I take they don't want to have another CoC case in which people will use the same TFs (hello, kitsune) for attack purposes instead of picking up the ones that whould recreate their desired special snowflakes instead.
Okay, I'll remove the combat stuff. Sheesh, totally obvious biological perks being ignored but anyway *cries in corner*. They're fine with sexual perks by the looks of it so maybe I will do the vag mouth thing, possibly obtainable when you take one of the vag specific items in sera's shop while you have one of the heads while only being a flag so you can keep your desired serpent head.

Scratch that last part, I aint doing that. Maybe in the future as a separate TF.

Last edited: