[Small WIP/Awaiting Submission?] Mom's Email

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
[pc.name]'s log:

[current time]: New email from *Name Undisclosed* (Lady_Steele@SteeleTech.corp)!

[Next]

Mama's Email

It's a simple "Hey, I'm not dead" message from mom. Nothing more, nothing less. No benefits or disadvantages can or wil be gained from receiving this email. It's purely cosmetic.
Not sure if this should go in @Savin 's Simple Scene Submission thread, so I'll put it here for now. If yo find anything off about it, feel free to yell at me for it.

Bye now.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
I think the point of Steeles mum being anonymous is that we just create our own ideas in our heads rather than have blank slate (and not particularly interesting) exposition put into an email. It's most likely the reason why she hasn't even been touched on in terms of writing cuz there's no point to it: it's heavily hinted that you'll probably never interact with your biological mother in the game tutorial.

Also, I'm pretty sure the devs would do their own content for the character given how lore-centric she would have to be so in general, I don't think this is a good idea.