Small penis or femboy content?

Dancer

Sep 11, 2015
My Captain Steele is a female herm with huge, well, everything, but it seems like there's an increasing amount of content in the game that requires a small dick or a femboy/trap sex alignment. I was thinking of starting a character to explore that content.

Here's what I know of so far on the femboy side:

*Hooking in the Tavros brothel (or you need to be pure female)
*Most Ramis sex content

Here's what I know of on the small penis side:

*Sera can "steal" inches from your dick
*A humiliation scene with Lane
*A Bothrioc Quadomme win scene

Looking through the wiki, there's a lot of content you can't access if you have a hyper-huge dick, but not a ton where the restriction is specifically having a below-average dick. I feel like there must be more scenes than the above that I'm missing, though. Anyone know of any?

Also, anyone know if there is any content specifically for cuntboys or shemales? Nothing came up when I looked into it in the wiki.

To be clear, I don't have any objection to content writers setting these kinds of restrictions on their material. I think it makes the game a little more fun/interesting for everyone not to be into literally everything.

Thanks, all!

Reactions: valkyr42

JBornWhoS

Oct 22, 2017
There's a random cuntboy character I only found by reading the wiki accessed by buying a pupper popper and leaving jade's store. Far as I know he only does things for bedicked characters.

I've played lil' dicked fembois in the past and I can't think of anything else at the moment other than flavor sprinkled around in various scenes.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Trapstuff: Verusha the hyena herm in the bar on Tarkus has some humiliation stuff. Delilah, also in the bar on Tarkus, has a special gangbang scene for traps. I think the Stormlancer encounter on Uveto has some scene variation for traps as well, but I could be mistaken.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
SP humiliation or otherwise worthwhile mentions I can think of; Quaelle, the bothrioc quaddommes (maybe the other type too) and I think the Slyverens have a few mentions in their scenes.
To some extent its worth mentioning a one of with Elly, getting a blowjob from Carrie and the "on top" sex with Quinn
Trap specific scenes; brothel if you're whoring (go in as a dude and they'll tf you to a trap), Jesse on New Canada
Mostly Nonesuch's stuff.