Small Dhaal Implant Upgrade [WIP]

TItsFan21211

Jun 25, 2020
Hello, I'm new to this forum, and I have no idea if this is feasible coding-wise, but I thought it would be a neat idea:

I just noticed that none of the "utility" implants on Dhaal were explicitly for males, so I made this one up.

By hardwiring the values, I thought it may be possible for a console to pop up in your codex like:

Cum, Probable Ejaculation:

and you would type in a value between 0 and 500,000. After that, Cum, Probable Ejaculation would become locked so you would always ejaculate the same amount, no matter your lust or any other factor.

Does anyone like this idea, or think it's feasible?

Last edited:

TheShepard256

It's feasible from a technical standpoint; there's already code in place that can give characters a minimum or fixed ejaculation size, and applying those to Steele through this implant would be no problem.

From a writing standpoint, the description makes it sound like it's only supposed to increase cumshot size and virility (both of which can be obtained from transformative items while still leaving the utility implant slot free for something else), not fix any of those values, so it's kind of misleading. You'll also have to write a scene where Sabrae gives a sales pitch of sorts for it, like she does for all the other implants.

TItsFan21211

Jun 25, 2020
It's feasible from a technical standpoint; there's already code in place that can give characters a minimum or fixed ejaculation size, and applying those to Steele through this implant would be no problem.

From a writing standpoint, the description makes it sound like it's only supposed to increase cumshot size and virility (both of which can be obtained from transformative items while still leaving the utility implant slot free for something else), not fix any of those values, so it's kind of misleading. You'll also have to write a scene where Sabrae gives a sales pitch of sorts for it, like she does for all the other implants.

Thanks for the advice :)

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I've written the sales pitch...feedback appreciated
Dang I'd really love to see this thing added in game. The sales pitch looks good to me. Hmm it could maybe use some flavor text for the stats it can change?

IE 4 blurbs for each stat Virility, Cum Ejaculation, Cum Max, and Refractory Rate. One blurb describing how it feels when you crank a setting up. Such as, "You feel a flush of warmth as your body accepts the device's attempts to crank up your potency." (Virility +)

Another for when you lower it. "Your body seems to cool in response to the device suppressing your reproductive potency." (Virility -)

One for when you reach the max cap. "You feel your body's attempts to meet the device's demands for greater performance plateau." (Virility 5000%)

And for when you get to the minimum. "Your body feels like it's settled down into the lowest depths of reproductive apathy your implant can muster." (Virility 0%)

Regardless of whether you implement extra blurbs or not I really hope this submission gets accepted. But yeah maybe the extra flavor text might help win over one of the devs into accepting and coding it in.

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Dang I'd really love to see this thing added in game. The sales pitch looks good to me. Hmm it could maybe use some flavor text for the stats it can change?

IE 4 blurbs for each stat Virility, Cum Ejaculation, Cum Max, and Refractory Rate. One blurb describing how it feels when you crank a setting up. Such as, "You feel a flush of warmth as your body accepts the device's attempts to crank up your potency." (Virility +)

Another for when you lower it. "Your body seems to cool in response to the device suppressing your reproductive potency." (Virility -)

One for when you reach the max cap. "You feel your body's attempts to meet the device's demands for greater performance plateau." (Virility 5000%)

And for when you get to the minimum. "Your body feels like it's settled down into the lowest depths of reproductive apathy your implant can muster." (Virility 0%)

Regardless of whether you implement extra blurbs or not I really hope this submission gets accepted. But yeah maybe the extra flavor text might help win over one of the devs into accepting and coding it in.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll start adding the flavor text; never thought of that :)