Slow gain- Physique

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
Is there a npc that does an activity that gives (chance of) slow stat gain for Physique?

Did the bow training with Tanis for Aim, tried to grab the FluffyTail(s) of Bianca for Reflex and Played Chess with Semith for Intelligence.

edit:
whops forgot about Willpower. is there one for those too?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Or recruit Ramis.

Generally, I prefer to minimize training physical stats via Ramis or the Ten Ton Gym until Zheng Shi and Augment-Weave Armor. Double Soreness recovery is extremely convenient.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
tenor.gif

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
You can use Ramis or Ten Ton Gym via Mirrin but imo Ramis is more efficient.

There are ways of recovering from soreness debuff without need of sleep:

1. Eating food at Bucking Bronco Saloon on New Texas. Biscuits and gravy is the cheapest, reducing soreness by 1 level at the cost of 50 credits. Drawback is you're going to gain more thickness than you're going to lose and if that's not what you want you're going to have to spend some time to fix that sooner or later.
2. Simone's random encounter from walking around NT will reduce your soreness a bit. I think you have to beat her at least once at a STR contest in the Ten Ton Gym
3. F I S I A N N A. Progress your relationship to the point where you can cuddle and attempt to cuddle while you any level of soreness, it will unlock a massage that will reduces soreness by 2 levels every time. She appears at 1600 every day on the Res deck when you've progressed your relationship to that point.

Ways to recover energy
1. Recruit Yammi, it costs you nothing except her upfront cost and she'll make food that recovers your energy. This works great with Ramis on board so you don't even have to leave your ship.
2. Drink energy drinks from vending machines
3. Eating food from the BBQ joint and the Bucking Bronco Saloon
4. AINA'S HEART TEA. This is by far the best method of recovering energy as it her Heart Tea always allows you to recover to full energy regardless of your level of soreness and its free. The only drawback is that Aina is tethered to Tavros station and you can't take her with you.

Abusing Ramis' training
You can actually train with Ramis and not incur soreness at all. Simply choose to not 'Carry on'. For STR training this will still cost energy and for Stamina it will not only avoid a soreness level, it will cost no energy. Unfortunately not choosing "Carry On" for Stamina training with Ramis will not train your Willpower. You actually need to carry on for that.

Reactions: Theron

William.

Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
United States
You can use Ramis or Ten Ton Gym via Mirrin but imo Ramis is more efficient.

There are ways of recovering from soreness debuff without need of sleep:

1. Eating food at Bucking Bronco Saloon on New Texas. Biscuits and gravy is the cheapest, reducing soreness by 1 level at the cost of 50 credits. Drawback is you're going to gain more thickness than you're going to lose and if that's not what you want you're going to have to spend some time to fix that sooner or later.
2. Simone's random encounter from walking around NT will reduce your soreness a bit. I think you have to beat her at least once at a STR contest in the Ten Ton Gym
3. F I S I A N N A. Progress your relationship to the point where you can cuddle and attempt to cuddle while you any level of soreness, it will unlock a massage that will reduces soreness by 2 levels every time. She appears at 1600 every day on the Res deck when you've progressed your relationship to that point.

4. Bianca will heal your soreness in and out of town wherever she is :oops:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
4. Bianca will heal your soreness in and out of town wherever she is :oops:
I keep forgetting that option. Just like with Fisianna you have to time your training to coincide with when Bianca is available.

From 17:00 to 19:59, Bianca will be stationed at her portable booth within the main, non-hostile town/city on each respective world
When providing the player with medical attention, she will completely restore Health to max, remove all levels of Soreness, and greatly reduce the duration of any status effects gained from Akane's Hardcore BDSM sessions.

Huh. This is actually better than Fisi :eyepop:

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
if I recruit Ramis, do I have to keep her On the ship? or is there some ... place where Followers hang out?

- I mostly play COC1, and last time I fulley Played TiTS was before ship combat and crew... positions(?) was added

TheShepard256

if I recruit Ramis, do I have to keep her On the ship?
In order to get the training? Yes.
or is there some ... place where Followers hang out?
The ship is that place. If they've been kicked off, they usually only have the option to re-recruit them (exceptions include Ramis regaining her pre-recruitment content and the Anno-Kaede threesome still being available).

Steevee

Oct 3, 2015
In order to get the training? Yes.

The ship is that place. If they've been kicked off, they usually only have the option to re-recruit them (exceptions include Ramis regaining her pre-recruitment content and the Anno-Kaede threesome still being available).

uhh. so If I recruit her and then kick her off ... I have to go though the whole .. thing to recuit her again or is she just not avaiible anymore?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Just go back to Tavros and rehire her.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Eating food at Bucking Bronco Saloon on New Texas. Biscuits and gravy is the cheapest, reducing soreness by 1 level at the cost of 50 credits. Drawback is you're going to gain more thickness than you're going to lose and if that's not what you want you're going to have to spend some time to fix that sooner or later.
Thanks for pointing this out. I had no idea. A slight correction: Biscuits and Gravy is 5 Credits.

Doing some investigation, it seems eating at the Bucking Bronco counts as Resting, which is why it reduces Soreness. As such, it benefits from Augment-Weave Armor, giving 2 points of Soreness Recovery and increasing Energy Regen. For extra fun, have the Home Cooking buff.

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Massages from Pippa will also reduce soreness. They didn't use to but I added it a while back. Even though Fisi is one of my favorite characters it always bothered me that her massages reduced soreness but a professional masseuses didn't.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Massages from Pippa will also reduce soreness. They didn't use to but I added it a while back. Even though Fisi is one of my favorite characters it always bothered me that her massages reduced soreness but a professional masseuses didn't.
I have to roll up a new character now just to see how I can leverage this because this small little edit changes everything.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I mean, it would only make sense that it should reduce soreness by a little, since its not really a "professional grade" massage, but at least enough to make things a little better... That was my thought process at least. I can't account for what Pippa's author might have thought from it. :p

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I mean, it would only make sense that it should reduce soreness by a little, since its not really a "professional grade" massage, but at least enough to make things a little better... That was my thought process at least. I can't account for what Pippa's author might have thought from it. :p

Considering that DrunkZombie put that in later, Pippa's author might not have thought about it at all...