Sleeping with Sirens- TiTS, Azra x Gryvain

Mehfargahdur

Dec 7, 2017
So, I can say I've been playing Trials for quite a while, and by far my two favorite things that have been added are Azra and DracoGuard. And, I had some great ideas churning in my head as of late, so, jotting them down on a word document was the right thing to do. I tried to write it in the TiTS style, too.
By the way, this is a multi-parter. I wasn't planning on it at first, but the last sentence of part one seems like it would have a Next button right below it, also, I'm still working on part 2. And feel free to give feedback! Anyways, here's part 1.

You've been sitting in the ship, idly surfing the extranet for almost an hour now. There's just nothing to do. Or rather, nothing left to do. You've pretty much done and seen it all; Gel-girls, bee girls, frog girls, robot girls... Your dragon-cock twitches at all of the memories. The pleasant, sexy memories. But it got old... one can only fuck an ant-girl so many different ways before it starts to get routine. You sigh audibly, and continue to use the computer.
It doesn't take long until your browsing becomes... sexual. You even find some pictures of yourself on some of your usual smut sites. You never pegged yourself for a narcissist, but you're just drawn to your own pictures. As you look through the pics, you immediately recognize them. They were from your little exhibitionist phase on New Texas. And you remember that you put on quite the show that day, good enough that both bulls and cowgirls were getting off at your performance. It's not every day they get to see a beautiful Gryvain girl flaunting her assets so skillfully. And damn did you deliver. Seeing your sultry face, your jiggling tits, your round, wobbling bottom, your flared hips, your giant scaly shaft, and your nubby dragon-pussy sends shudders through your spine that awaken your knotty wyrm dick from its slumber, and your girl-juices to trickle down your thighs. Instinctively, your clawed hands begin to drift towards your dual sexes, both sets of genitalia demanding your attention.
You almost forget that you're wearing panties, when you yank them down your scaled legs, letting your painfully hard reptilian dong wobble free, enjoying the fresh air. You gasp as your hand grasps your cock, enveloping it in your cool scales. As soon as your cock-filled hand begins to pump, and your fingers just start to work past your pussy lips, you hear a gasp from behind you.
You tense up immediately as you turn around to see your 9-foot tall, suula companion Azra in your doorway, blushing furiously. For such a giant woman, she can sure sneak up on you!
"I'm sorry Captain, is this a bad time?"
You begin to say no when you realize the predicament you're in. She's just walked in on her horny Captain, masturbating to lewd pictures of herself. Well, you've been in much more compromising situations.
But what you do manage to fumble out of your mouth is the most unconvincing "No, come on in" of your life. Azra takes one, giant step forward, flashing her teeth in a smile as she gets directly behind you, towering over you. You have to look straight up, and she straight down just to meet each other's gaze. She remains smiling as she takes in the sight of you, her lusty Gryvain captain, and you can't help but feel a rush of excitement as her expression changes to one of carnal desire. She begins to crouch down, her armor-clad breasts descending to your head, and she reaches a golden hand to your computer screen to shut it off.
"My my captain, it's a good thing I came when I did... why should you get to have all the fun?"
Her one hand traces a path along your body as it returns to its owner, running through the valley of your cleavage before joining the other in removing her armor. As Azra's massive motherly breasts pop free, they hang just above your head, her striking yellow nipples seeming to demand your attention. You reach and caress her tender boobflesh, and the sweet scent of her pussy hits you before her crotch guard even hits the floor. Azra begins to moan gently as you lightly tease her succulent nipples.
She smiles warmly, "And to think, I'm only a few doors down... and you almost didn't even invite me... tsk tsk tsk..." She snakes a hand around the backrest of your chair, and runs a finger along your back, starting just above your tail, and running along the sensitive part of your back where your quartet of wings meet, stopping for only a second as she effortlessly unhooks your lacy bra. "Up." She says. You arch your back as your body almost seems to lock up for a moment, trembling and almost sending you falling from your chair. Your hands remain in place for that brief moment, even when the breasts they touched do not.
"Not fair..." you whimper, as your thighs clench together and your cock jumps to attention.
"I know!"she teases, voice coming from your bed, "you get the chair and I have to stand? Not fair at all..." her voice trails off into a sultry purr.
You finally get up onto your feet, your breath still heavy, and you fully remove your panties and stockings from around your scaly legs and your lacy bra from your heaving bosom. You didn't realize how hot and bothered you could get just from one finger... and that was only on your back...
You look over your shoulder, giving your best bedroom eyes, to the supine form of the suula maiden on your bed. She kicks off the final pieces of her armor from her clawed feet as she relaxes on the bed. She hums in approval, "Mmm... I love the new bed, now that I can fit on it. Where'd you get it, New Texas?"
"Nope, Tavros." you reply, "I know a saeri girl who gave me a good deal on it, shouldn't creak or anything." A devious grin forms on your blue lips, "But I don't know... it hasn't been through us just yet..."
"Mmmmm...." Azra moans, licking her dusky lips as she turns on her side, her flaccid dick lazily flopping on its side, along with its tendrils. She gives you a 'come hither' sign with her hand, biting her bottom lip.
All of that teasing, as she isn't even semi-erect? Oh no, that won't do... You're going to awaken that beast until it's nice and hard...

Reactions: Reptillicus