Sleep Streamlining and Night Time Masturbation

Am I the only one annoyed by this ?

• Total voters

Tyrahnee

May 26, 2019
My Problem
A common annoyance that I have with sleeping in TiTs is that when you finally get back to the Casstech ship (Player ship) I like to remove all my status effects like Blue Balls, Milk, cum covered and lust. I usually go into the shower and just use the masturbation options in there but when I go to sleep I regain Lust and fluids. Then I need to masturbate in the shower again to be ready to go out in the morning. Its a minor annoyance but it still racks up ingame time and causes me to fumble around in the ship UI. I can’t be the only one to have this problem right?

I don’t know how to code myself so if someone could direct me to a post that would be much appreciated. Also I’m willing to spend a little bit of money for someone to write the masturbation scenes IDK how much you guys charge.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dmm7HZGbcpCbLV9NrZOKNrsne0h5LWHhDgzWeIujWD8/edit?usp=sharing

Work in progress - Comments are Appreciated

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
usually go into the shower and just use the masturbation options in there but when I go to sleep I regain Lust and fluids. Then I need to masturbate in the shower again to be ready to go out in the morning.
i see nothing unusual there

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Sleep first then shower. You're definitely being too nitpicky. And to counter any hypothetical "but mah roleplay, i'd make bed messy!" you have (or should have) a roomba slime crewmate for this reason.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Also, you have a ship full of crewmates that could relieve your arousal before you go to bed.