Slave Maker 3 v.3.5

BoltTank

Nov 7, 2018
If you slave maker is a futa (maybe a male as well haven't tested that) your futa slaves can't do the fuck another night action. Just wanted to see if anyone here would somehow know if this was a bug in the 3.5 version, cause I remember in older versions this it was possible for your futa slaves to fuck another while the slave maker was futa

BoltTank

Nov 7, 2018
I would go in and check the code myself but I can't (or just can't find the files). So if anyone knows how to access the core code for SM 3 please tell me

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Dude, what?

Slave Maker has been a dead project for YEARS, and it doesn't even have a thread on this forum. Why come here to bring up an obscure bug with it?

BoltTank

Nov 7, 2018
It was updated to v 3.5 last year, then two more bug fixes were released v3.5.01 and 3.5.02. Also the CMM a cheat mod for slave maker is still on this forum.

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
...you don't to create a new post every time you think of something else to add, there's a perfectly serviceable Edit button there.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
The person behind Slave Maker hasn't been on the forum for nearly 4 years. At this point you're kinda screaming into the wind.

BoltTank

Nov 7, 2018
Multiple people have taken over slave maker, partially why there are three of them. When one guy leaves another comes in and takes over development. Like I said it was updated to 3.5 last year in March. It has two cities you can play in and a few new slaves in 3.5. I'm just trying to see if anyone knows how to find or get the source code for the game, cause the 3.5 update broke a few things that were working fine in 3.4

Last edited:

Asael

Jan 24, 2019
You could try asking Cmacleod42 yourself. These days he's working on another project over on Hypnotic collective.

I kinda get the sense he wants nothing to do with his old projects though.