Slave Lord

pinktea

Aug 8, 2016
Greetings. I'm developing an Erotic Game called 'Slave Lord'.

You play the bad guy on a mission to conquer the peaceful kingdom of Erolandia and to force its women into sexual slavery.

Sexual themes focus mainly on bondage, mindbreak, humiliation and domination. Gameplay at the moment revolves around training the girl to become more obedient and sexually capable.

Currently, I've released an early alpha version but plan to update it with lots more juicy content later on.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/pinktea

My blog:   https://pinkteacreations.blogspot.com/

View attachment Slave Lord (alpha 1.0.2).swf

Last edited by a moderator:

kokotheworm

Sep 5, 2015
Slave lord make it sound like you are the leader of a Slave rebellion , which I don't think is the direction you are going with .  Or perhaps it's just me .

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
It's just you koko.  I get more of an impression that you're the owner of a large number of slaves, or maybe a slave trading business.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Gay and/or trap slaves? No? Aight. Just gonna go back to being hopeful elsewhere T~T

It does look good. Good luck with this.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
looks interesting

Although I don't like naming your first slave, it makes her seem like a nameless generic nonperson. and where is the fun in training someone like that?

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Doesn't seem to work on Chrome. It just sits there on the initial loading screen. 

I played it on chrome, it worked fine for me.

BTW are you aware your game has been posted elsewhere http://www.gamesofdesire.com/quest/slave-lord/

It was simple but I enjoyed it and nothing buggie happened

I am interested to see what happens with the map mode, do you just unlock next area and its slave by completing the training of the previous one, a force mechanic might be interesting  [a morale/recruitment mechanic for your Orcs based on handmaiden skill/frequency would be nice] this could be as complex or as simple as you wish .

if I was to be asked for one criticism it would be dialogue, it is very generic/placeholder

• shop keeper could mention he has no idea why he has something free in his shop
  • a few random flavour texts for the orcs you can talk to would be nice
  • more verbal interaction with the young lady would make it a more rewarding experience particularly after she starts to enjoy a spanking

Rather than just get her to a point where she is ready for the ring, a little more exploration of her wishing to please phase would be nice (if a little Stockholm Syndrome)

Just as a suggestion, it would not require to much tweaking [a frig for a hand-job,a muff munch for a Blow-job and some judicial use of strap-on/double dildo] to give the option to be a Slave mistress instead of Lord. Evil is an equal opportunities employer, and on that subject  a name your lord option at the start might help.

Gundam

Aug 4, 2016
Main issues I have with this, is I cannot play it in Chrome, and the rose/truffle items are not consumed. They do not raise her mood, and because of that I cannot raise her obedience any more because even when I rest for the evening her mood does not improve, even when complimenting the slave the mood does not get any better. Also, maybe insert a cost of energy for jobs. I lost all my money the first few days trying to figure out how much the cleaning job cost in terms of energy.

Other then those, it's a good game. Though might want to put in a bit more back story, and maybe a chance to capture the hero that made him fall from grace in the first place, maybe even add in a 'build a girl/guy' so we're not forced to tame the same slave over and over again.

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
Main issues I have with this, is I cannot play it in Chrome, and the rose/truffle items are not consumed. They do not raise her mood, and because of that I cannot raise her obedience any more because even when I rest for the evening her mood does not improve, even when complimenting the slave the mood does not get any better. Also, maybe insert a cost of energy for jobs. I lost all my money the first few days trying to figure out how much the cleaning job cost in terms of energy.

Other then those, it's a good game. Though might want to put in a bit more back story, and maybe a chance to capture the hero that made him fall from grace in the first place, maybe even add in a 'build a girl/guy' so we're not forced to tame the same slave over and over again.

First off, I also use chrome, and it works fine for me, so don't know why it doesn't for you.

Also, yeah, the gifts are bugged, so it's pretty tedious to raise the slave's mood; which is possible, but getting her to obedience 2 -- Don't degrade, 2 lashes (stop after she asks), then 2 wooden horses (10min). It's an increase of 1 per day, so tedious.

Personally, I would like to see some minor obedience gain, such as when she agrees to: eat like an animal, give you a hand/blowjob, and lets you have your way with her. -- Reason being she's obeying you, thus obedience.

Gundam

Aug 4, 2016
https://i.snag.gy/UCcl1H.jpg That is my screen... I leave it alone to load, come back 20 minutes later and it's still on that screen.

Edit: I know I just took the screen shot, I'm just demonstrating what it looks like

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
First off, I also use chrome, and it works fine for me, so don't know why it doesn't for you.

Also, yeah, the gifts are bugged, so it's pretty tedious to raise the slave's mood; which is possible, but getting her to obedience 2 -- Don't degrade, 2 lashes (stop after she asks), then 2 wooden horses (10min). It's an increase of 1 per day, so tedious.

the gifts seem to work for me.

also, I use 1 hour on wooden horse at least, i just make sure to restore her mood between sessions. fairly fast to grind

Gundam

Aug 4, 2016
the gifts seem to work for me.

also, I use 1 hour on wooden horse at least, i just make sure to restore her mood between sessions. fairly fast to grind

How do you restore her mood? I tried everything I could and it didn't change, even when I gave her the gifts.

Edit: Playing the game in Internet Explorer btw

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
How do you restore her mood? I tried everything I could and it didn't change, even when I gave her the gifts.

Edit: Playing the game in Internet Explorer btw

Ok, turns out I was using an older version where gifts were not bugged. in current version gifts are bugged.

You could compliment to her (or even degrade her) to restore mood once per day once her training has progressed enough (if she doesn't then degrade will lower it instead). but it would be very grindy and painful with the bugged gifts

that, or maybe the gift dialog is just not adjusted yet to a rebalance. since it says she takes the gift but it doesn't, and it is at an early enough stage of training that she shoulnd't have an interest in gifts from MC yet. i will play further and make more notes

oh, also if you have at least 50 money when it falls to zero, then you get a save from the shaman instead of losing. at the hefty cost.

Gundam

Aug 4, 2016
Just tried both complimenting and degrading her... The degrading costs some mood, and the complimenting doesn't do a single thing.

Edit: It's not a browser bug since the same thing happens in both Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Just tried both complimenting and degrading her... The degrading costs some mood, and the complimenting doesn't do a single thing.

Yes, like I said, it depends on how far your training of her is. you need to train her higher before you can start improving her mood with compliments, and much higher before degrading works

ok, I just confirmed that at obedience 2 and sexpertise 3 she will give +1 mental state per complement (possible once per day).

At 2 and 2 she gave 0.

IIRC when both O and S are maxed at 4 she gives 9 per daily compliment

just grind back sex quickly for 150 xp a pop

Gundam

Aug 4, 2016
Yes, like I said, it depends on how far your training of her is. you need to train her higher before you can start improving her mood with compliments, and much higher before degrading works

Well that sucks because I can only get her to obedience level 2 before I hit a roadblock, due to not being able to raise her mood with items/talking. Hopefully Pinktea fixes the bugs with the next version. This has a lot of potential, this game really does.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Well that sucks because I can only get her to obedience level 2 before I hit a roadblock, due to not being able to raise her mood with items/talking. Hopefully Pinktea fixes the bugs with the next version. This has a lot of potential, this game really does.

2 obedience is more than enough. it lets you train her sex without any mood loss up to back sex which gives 150 sex XP a pop. which lets you quickly max out sex, which lets you start gaining mood

Ok, looks like Obedience 2 and S 4 (max) still only gives +1 mood per day from compliment. so, grindy as fuck.

It is POSSIBLE to still get through the game, but it is painfully grindy with the gifts broken.

and i confirmed both gifts are broken even if you raise S to max and O to 2.

pinktea

Aug 8, 2016

Personally, I would like to see some minor obedience gain, such as when she agrees to: eat like an animal, give you a hand/blowjob, and lets you have your way with her. -- Reason being she's obeying you, thus obedience.

Sorry, I just fixed the bug with the gifts, They now will raise her mood when given to her.

Sorry, I just fixed the bug with the gifts, They now will raise her mood when given to her.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
On my first play through I was too brutal - and paid for it. I found that by not going too extreme in early punishments got me to an obedience level that allowed progression to level 2. Once there, compliments worked. Then it was a grind to get to O3 - and once there compliments and degrades both worked. Yeah - I kept trying the gifts and they never worked, but got to the end of content in like 30 minutes, so no biggie. Once everything's purchased I just did concubine events and rested (why bother with orc BJs?)

Looking forward to next update - liking this a lot at this point...

Gundam

Aug 4, 2016
On my first play through I was too brutal - and paid for it. I found that by not going too extreme in early punishments got me to an obedience level that allowed progression to level 2. Once there, compliments worked. Then it was a grind to get to O3 - and once there compliments and degrades both worked. Yeah - I kept trying the gifts and they never worked, but got to the end of content in like 30 minutes, so no biggie. Once everything's purchased I just did concubine events and rested (why bother with orc BJs?)

Looking forward to next update - liking this a lot at this point...

They work now, download the bottom link. It took me less then an hour to completely finish the game with the gifts working.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015

No need to apologize, bugs happen.

That being said, please remember that numbers don't cost anything. You fixed the game but still left it called "alpha 1.0.2" the same as the broken version from before. If you feel it isn't worth of the name alpha 1.0.3 then call it 1.0.2.1 or 1.0.2.0.0.0.01 or 1.0.2 fix1 or something, but it is important that you always increment the number somehow when releasing a fix to make it clear which version is the broken one and which is the fixed one.

Also, you didn't delete the broken version from the first post. So now the first post has two different files attached to it, with an identical name, both called alpha 1.0.2, and no way of telling which is the broken one and which is the fixed one

Drakas900

Aug 21, 2016
I'm getting errors while playing.

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
    at SlaveLord_alpha1_0_2__fla::legscum_666/frame198()

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
    at SlaveLord_alpha1_0_2__fla::pussycumming_482/frame1()

at SlaveLord_alpha1_0_2__fla::RGPTextspankdialoguelowob_1007/frame41()
    at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()
    at SlaveLord_alpha1_0_2__fla::MainTimeline/fill_and_nextframe()

at SlaveLord_alpha1_0_2__fla::MainTimeline/frame1020()
    at flash.display::MovieClip/gotoAndStop()
    at SlaveLord_alpha1_0_2__fla::girltentcum_893/frame160()

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
how do start out, i cant seem to discipline her in any way by talking and i cant figure out hoe to get money, please help

Talking has nothing to do with discipline.

In main page there is a path down (look at center of page), in the underground you can then take the path to the bar, make her serve drinks to make money which can then be used to buy the equipment needed to take better jobs that make more money. also to buy the paddle which is used to discipline her

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
So, checked out 1.1.2

1. Still not a fan of the girl being literally nameless. Makes her feel too general and flat. She need a name and some more personal history.

2. I start with zero money, and I can't do any jobs to earn money before i buy appropriate gear, which i cannot buy because i have zero money.

meloetta925

Jun 18, 2018
Greetings. I'm developing an Erotic Game called 'Slave Lord'.

You play the bad guy on a mission to conquer the peaceful kingdom of Erolandia and to force its women into sexual slavery.

Sexual themes focus mainly on bondage, mindbreak, humiliation and domination. Gameplay at the moment revolves around training the girl to become more obedient and sexually capable.

Currently, I've released an early alpha version but plan to update it with lots more juicy content later on.

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/pinktea

My blog: https://pinkteacreations.blogspot.com/

View attachment 2475
wtf how do i get more gold