A list of unrelated questions

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I'd prefer if you didn't mislead people. That hadn't been posted when I answered and will not be in the game for months yet, assuming it will be approved immediately.
Sorry, I didn't think it through, entirely. I just wanted to notify you guys of what the future may hold.

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
correct me if i'm wrong but isn't there a tf where the flavor text warns about decreased sensitivity?
does "hair flower" do anything besides being a cosmetic?

Last edited:

Dinaverg

Sep 20, 2017
Pretty much.
@Skywolf99
A lot of questions you ask aren't even really worthy questions, that are super obvious and can be answered by you actually playing the game. We aren't gonna play the game for you so that we can give you answers to stuff that's easy to find just from looking at a wiki, or code diving through the github, or actually playing the game for a couple minutes.
Seems like an unnecessary level of annoyance for someone who's keeping all their questions to one well-designated thread. I know suggesting this on the internet never actually works, but, you can just, not answer him, like you were already not doing, and the people that will answer can answer, like they clearly already are; and no one needs to be pissed about how much time others do or do not spend playing the game or how they choose to spend it?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
can you have a knot that's to big to have sex with someone?
As far as I know, there are only instances of shaft thickness checks. I don't recall any scene that actually checks for the knot thickness, even though there are variables that can calculate for it. Most scenes that check for a knot only check for the existing knot itself but not the knot's actual measurements and whether or not it will fit an orifice.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
weird because i've been trying to make her into a pure sexbot but every time i choose such an option the game allows me to redo the event

The initial scenes are set to repeat until the player agrees to prevent the player from accidently ending the quest before it even startet.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
what exactly does "incubation bonus father" affect?
It's the counterpart to the "incubation bonus mother" so logically it would decrease the time pregnancy would take with NPCs you knock up, but I don't know if anything actually takes it into account.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
How long are human women usually pregnant?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Try scrolling up the page because the answer is right there.

Reactions: Xanfaus
K

Krynh

Where can I find Prai Elit? I've encountered her once so far and would like to do so again.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Where can I find Prai Elit? I've encountered her once so far and would like to do so again.

She's a random encounter like Dryad, you have to keep trekking around Mhen'ga. If you find her in the upper reaches, she tied up (AGAIN) by zil girls.

If you find in the lower, dark green area, she's bound up by a Pitcher Plant. Her tranq dart didn't kick in quite fast enough.

Also, is it cool for other people to post their questions to bitch up this thread? I got a fuck ton of them that aren't game related, but rather character related.

K

Krynh

She's a random encounter like Dryad, you have to keep trekking around Mhen'ga. If you find her in the upper reaches, she tied up (AGAIN) by zil girls.

If you find in the lower, dark green area, she's bound up by a Pitcher Plant. Her tranq dart didn't kick in quite fast enough.

Also, is it cool for other people to post their questions to bitch up this thread? I got a fuck ton of them that aren't game related, but rather character related.

Welp, more trekking :)

I don't see why this thread shouldn't be just restricted to skywolfs obvious questions, I don't see any other question threads so go ahead and ask.

K

Krynh

The drop rate for the Vanae spear hasn't been lowered has it? All I'm getting is sky sap.

All it took was posting to gain the spear. :)

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Welp, more trekking :)

I don't see why this thread shouldn't be just restricted to skywolfs obvious questions, I don't see any other question threads so go ahead and ask.

You know you could just make your own thread call it sumgai's list of unrelated questions or something.

I don't want to bite on Skywolf's style... so here are my questions...

These are just questions I get to thinking about after letting things stew for a little bit. They aren't critical in my mind, mostly minor to trivial stuff. I can enjoy the game and story just fine without them being answered. Still, I'm sort of a snoop that likes chasing loose ends.

Kiro's timeline: left Jitafore, got together a crew, but after Paige lost her eyes seems to have gone solo. Did she become more of a scoundrel in the lead up to meeting Kaede? Did meeting up with Steele get Kiro to calm her tits? Because in Talon Rogue, Kiro came off a little rapey. Well, more than a little... A LOT rapey.

Does Kaede consider herself a Rusher?

In the Talon Rogue short story, Athena mentioned Kaede's parents as Malcolm Heaney and Surina Entara. Fake 'legal' names or did Savin change them or something?

The AI on Kaede's ship, Athena, seemed eager to hook up with Lysander Chow or perhaps escape to the extranet. She seemed to change her mind after uploading into Talon Rogue. What are Athena's goals now? Is she AI-G or AI-D? Does Athena know that Kaede is Amara Faell's kid?

Since Steele seems to hook up with a lot of Kaede's lovers, will Kaede get a chance to meet (and screw) Steele's crew besides Anno? If the answer to that is write it or commission it yourself, I gottcha.

After what happened with Cass, did Kaede go on Sterile?

Is Steele Seandra’s only friend? Is Peter (dude that was captured by the pirates) a friend or just an acquaintance? Kiro seems to be a fuckbuddy ala GalLink Fuckmeet and... Valeria, that leads to my next questions.

Is Valeria an AI-G or AI-D? Is she another Black Void creation? If so, was she developed to compliment Watson? Or was AI part and parcel of The Phoenix, factory set or an upgrade?

Why did Kara trust Steele right away? If Steele distracts Shade, did Kara stick around after slipping past Shade because Steele interested her or did she want to honor her promise of payment? When planning the base raid, did Kara contact Steele for backup because she doubted her abilities, given what happened in The Silence spin-off?

Has Steele unknowingly banged any of Reaha's cousins or half-sisters (not the ones that Isabella birthed)? New Texans don't seem to track paternal lines too much, and Lola at the gym kind of reminds me of Reaha a little...

Is Canada the turkey cow girl being bullied or is she just a teasing magnet?

Is there a sad story about how Zheniya the Zil call girl got to Tavros?

Is Bridget an AI or VI? If she's an AI, is she grown or designed?

Can Celise tell by taste if cum is infertile?

What is up with Dryad on Mhen'ga? Is she a colonist from Esbeth or a (sex) tourist? If she lives in Esbeth, what does she do for a living?

Currently, Hammer Shields drop from some mobs in Tarkus and Nova Shields drop from Nyrea in Myrellion. Wouldn't it make more sense for 'Nova' Shield Generators to drop from Tarkus enemies by Novahome and the Nyrea to have the Hammer Shield Belts? Switch the stats if they're changed ofc :B

If Sera goes into debt and gets her contract bought by Steele, does Jardi freak-out?

Will Dom Sera ever get to see what kind of beast their subby Steele can be in a combat setting?

Is the Rival cousin ever kind to anyone? Or do we only see the snide side due to being in Steele's perspective?

Fisianna mentioned that Isis is a grown type AI, where did the original brain scan come from?

Is the Merchant Queen in Kressia older then Queen Irellia? The Merchant Queen seems a bit jaded when it comes to sex, unless it's her oral fixation while Irellia seems to be very enthusiastic about sex.

Kaska warned Tam that the bomb was armed and going off in four hours but Khorgan claimed that the bomb was always meant as a bluff to cover their escape. Was Kaska plotting on a mutiny after Khorgan harvested all the plat-190? I'm probably splitting hairs with this one, but Khorgan's whole demeanor suggest that the bomb was active, not armed.

Is Tam-Tam crazy, have really skewed priorities, a genius ditz, a ditzy genius or a nympobrainic? Perhaps Tam-Tam is all of the above?

Was Tam-Tam already hooked on Kaska's cum or just in the process? Or did Kaska take a suppressant when she would nail Tam?

How integral to the heist plot was Tam? Am I trying to make excuses for a sexy catgurl? Obviously, that answer is yes. :3

Speaking of Alpha Dzaan, what happened to Shelly the Dzaan nurse from The Treatment short story? Is she a crew member on Cass's ship? Or did she make like Jace, Gianna's ex-owner and go fuck off into the New Texas sunset?

Is the Black Void really looking for Paige or did she behave in an overly paranoid manner? Kara and Saen are on their shit lists, but they both personally pissed off an admiral (the same admiral I think, Bragga). The Black Void does seem to hold big grudges; however Kiro is still out there pirating it up...

What does Flahne think about the Breedwell Centre and the general effort to expand Rahn influence via population growth?

Why didn't Victor Steele hook up Celise with a pure picardine core?

Did Tricky Vic and Max Steele always have a shitty relationship?

Was Doctor Badger the one that completely fucked over the Vulkrimi? The virus described in their codex does seem right up the madly perverted Doc's Alley, but it was over 200 years ago...

The Codex Fiction section seems to be in-universe fiction. Does that mean Tentacles and Tanuki is erotic friend fiction?

Is Bull's Strength cannon in CoC? I admit that I always had Urta douse the Alpha Gnoll with Succubus Milk... but in-game, Urta got the milk from smacking down a goblin brood mother. In the story, Hyra the Alpha Gnoll had it in her possession.

K

Krynh

Does Kaede consider herself a Rusher?
She has a job, so unlikely.
Is Bridget an AI or VI? If she's an AI, is she grown or designed?
She's an AI. Don't know if she's grown or designed.
Is Valeria an AI-G or AI-D?
AI-G as per the wiki. She's been with saen since childhood.

Fisianna mentioned that Isis is a grown type AI, where did the original brain scan come from?
You'd have to ask lucky about that one.
(named wrong person)

Last edited by a moderator:

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
She has a job, so unlikely.

All robots are AI, VI is just a dumb program responding to inputs (traffic control and suchlike). Read the in-game codex. Don't know if she's grown or designed.

Not all robots are AI... Vko and Vi are VI.

AI-G as per the wiki. She's been with saen since childhood.

Tanks!

You'd have to ask @HugsAlright about that one.

Fisianna was Lkynmbr24 character tho...