A list of unrelated questions

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
That doesn't answer my question in a useful way. I know there are questions listed in the 1st post of the thread, but some have been answered already and I personnally don't have the patience to go through the whole thread again to see which have and which haven't.

Last edited:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
1. It's entirely situational. As of now I believe that Galomax is the only TF that can't be overwritten, as far as most cosmetics go.

2. It really just depends on the author. There is a commission thread that's stickied with the relevant info as well.

3. Search the github repository for pc.hasCockTail() to find all the cocktail scenes.

4. Lots of different states to contend with.

5. It's just not his fetish. Also, Helspawn.

6. Maybe. It just depends on if it tickles Fen's fancy. Don't get your hopes up though.

7. You can get 9 legitimately with the kitsune TFs Frostfire and Foxfire.

8. If tentacle hair is available normally then you should be able to. Just take TF gives it to you after gooing up. I never use Galomax so it's hard to say.

9. Zheniya having multiple pussies seems very unlikely. Bordering on never if anything.

10. Adding tentacle hair as a choice would be very possible.

11. I don't see why there couldn't be a counter in hours at the very least. I would recommend passing it along to Jacques or Gedan if you really want it.

12. Anything is possible. Just unlikely since it would render more than a few one time TFs useless.

13. Aesthetics and some slightly different dialogue.

14. Reasons probably pertaining to the fact that galomax was made way before tentacool.

15. A cursory search through the repo says no.

Last edited:

Skywolf99

May 4, 2017
sweden
11. I don't see why there couldn't be a counter in hours at the very least. I would recommend passing it along to Jacques or Gedan if you really want it.
how do i do this without seeming rude or demanding?

edit:
8. If tentacle hair is available normally then you should be able to. Just take TF gives it to you after gooing up. I never use Galomax so it's hard to say.
i've tried this but it doesn't work

Last edited:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
For the tentacle hair, I would post a bug report. Most other new transformations seem to work just fine even the newer ones.

As for the timer, I would just ask one of them on discord if it would be possible. You can also PM them here on the forums. Jacques would probably be your best bet since Gedan is probably busy with ship stuff.

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Use skysap to get tentacle hair then get gooey with galomax. Just tested it, definately works.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Save edit.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why would you need the source code to edit a save file? And no, not unless you edit game flags.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
is there a place i can learn it?
If you know how to program already just jump right in; you don't really need to know the complexities of the language to add stuff to TiTS. It's more about learning how the game engine works than how actionscript 3 works. If you don't know how to program already don't start with actionscript 3.

i was confused because the source code is an option

edit: thanks
That's the source code for the save editor which is just there so people can contribute or see how it works out of curiosity.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
  • what's the maximum size can a dick be in order to fit into everyone?

There isn't one size to fit them all. At least if you interested to get most scenes and not be forced in some cases in specific scene without all other ones for that npc. Some npc's req. cock been rather small while all at taur size will not feel anything if cock is not quite huge that in turn again may lock some of smaller npc scenes. Best solution is to have two cocks here one for taurs and one for smaller npc's.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I've never been turned down from anyone with 12 inches, but 24 inches blocked off a lot.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
12 inches is your best bet. Aside from the rare occasion (Such as Ramis and whatnot), you can pretty much get almost every sex scene with that length, and it's just enough to please some Taurs like Ellie and the Dryad.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
The ones who accept your dick do it based on it's volume, not it's length. A 8 inch dick with too much girth can be turned down by someone who accepts a thinner 10 incher.

Don't ask why I made a character with a 6 inch long, 9 inch thick penis. I don't know the answer myself.

Reactions: GTK/HLK

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
list has been updated again
Just ask the new questions you have in a new post, going back to the first page and then scanning the list to see what's changed is annoying and inefficient.

To answer your question: Probably yes. Galoatians resist nearly ever TF out there, tentacle hair is no different.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Let's see, Fisianna and Sub Sera both have preg xpacs planned. Azra will be able to be made to look like she's pregnant, but the actual preg content will depend on if Fen feels like it or not. Reaha is supposed to get a preg xpac at some point, but it's not currently close to being worked on. Liamme will be able to knock up the player, and Erra will have a preg path in her next xpac, whenever Hugs gets around to working on it.

I'm pretty sure that's everything current.