Sites like tfgamessite.com ?

art926

Sep 8, 2015
Hi guys. 

Do you know any more sites like tfgamessite.com, but that would not focus only on M2F ? I think there used to me more diversity in games on that site. Now, it's like 99% of all new games there are ONLY about M2F, which is not my thing at all. 

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Hi guys. 

Do you know any more sites like tfgamessite.com, but that would not focus only on M2F ? I think there used to me more diversity in games on that site. Now, it's like 99% of all new games there are ONLY about M2F, which is not my thing at all. 

Agreed. 

I've spent 30 years of my 43 looking for a site that focuses on anthropogenic transformation, preferably mythical / demonic based.

If you find one, let me know...

The world hungers for a real monster-girl site..  monstergirlunlimited.net is woefully lacking in content, unfortunately. 

Last edited by a moderator:

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
AFAIK, OP asked for games, FA is an art site...

There are a handful of what you could refer to as games. However, the search criterion on that site limits you in ways that make it extraordinarily hard to search up the few true games that people have put up in that site. So unless you know about an author on there that posts one you would never even know they existed on FA. Also, I wouldn't recommend searching FA unless you're really curious and bored. It will take you a while to find the few games that I've managed to discover on there. There might be more on there but I didn't find them with my search criterion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
AFAIK, OP asked for games, FA is an art site...

FA is where Fen posted Unnamed Text Game back in the day.  There also used to be a way to browse content by fetish (which is how I found UTG) but that has been changed and it's now very hard to find actual games.  Of course, even when it was easier there were very few transformation games, and those were in the "Other" fetish section with scat, vore, gore, and other unsavory fetishes.  So you literally had to dig through shit to find anything good.

smut

Aug 27, 2015
Tfgamessite is excellent for games, even though I don't even have that fetish. It is just that its AFAIK the only site where you can find a collection of story based sex games with actual options for influencing the story.

It is weird that it has grown so big though, considering it caters to a very specific fetish. There SHOULD be other sites like it, but I don't know of any.