Sisterly Lust

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
DUNYtk7.jpg

Hi, I'm the developer of a Visual Novel called Sisterly Lust. It's been in development for quite some time, but up until the last public release I felt that the visual quality of the game was lacking. I rendered my early releases on a laptop using 3Delight as a rendering engine. Thanks to my the generous support of my patrons on Patreon I've been able to invest in better hardware, which has resulted in the HD release including upgraded Iray renders, which is publicly available as of last weekend. I'm now a bit more confident to seek a wider audience.

Downloads
Downloads are available for Windows, Linux, Mac and Android.

Latest (uncensored) public build: v1.1.11, Click here for downloads and changelog or download on itch.io.

Latest patron-only build: v1.11.1 bonus edition, Click here for downloads and changelog (censored), Click here for downloads and changelog (uncensored) or purchase on Steam (uncensored).

The new build of Sisterly Lust becomes available to patrons one month before the public release. Releases are monthly and contain two days of the ongoing story.

I'm on Patreon if you enjoy what I'm doing and like to support me, alternatively you can subscribe on SubscribeStar or download the game on itch.io.

Plot
Until recently you’ve lived in a different part of the country with your father. Your parents divorced when you were very little and the family was ripped apart after a fierce custody battle. Your mother took her three daughters home, while your father moved away with you. You haven’t seen your family since and any attempts at communication were very much discouraged by your father.

But now, everything has changed after his sudden death. During your fathers funeral you were approached by a woman you instantly recognized as your mother. She asked if you would be willing to go home with her, meet your sisters and be a family again.

You hesitantly said yes…

Gameplay

The game is build on choices that will have an impact on the gameplay. Each main character has two statistics; Trust and Corruption. Scenes will unfold based on those two parameters. Be careful not to lose the trust of any of your siblings, otherwise your stay at your new home will be a very short one.

Fetishes
  • Incest (B/S, M/S, B/S/M)
  • Anal
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Voyeurism
  • Masturbation
  • Teen
  • MILF
  • Group Sex (Optional)
  • BDSM (Sub & Dom, Optional)
  • Pregnancy (Optional)
  • And much more!
Screenshots
8alK4B9.jpg

bT3YLsS.jpg

dCZocax.jpg

NKXftbA.jpg

kia6UVy.jpg

MUEsZoi.jpg

T2IT7nE.jpg

ytfnplx.jpg

cTSdJFk.jpg

sK0ZVZt.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions or post your comments. Thanks!

Last edited:

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
Both the patron release and the public release got an update today, I've updated the first post with the new links. The changelog for v0.11 can be found below:

Changelog
  • Implemented Day 21 and 22
  • Fix image dimensions for Extra Scene 7
  • Fix choice button width causing some choices to run on multiple lines
  • Day 20: Protagonist now only recognizes Mrs. Steel if the shopping event has occurred
  • Day 19: Do not refer to bikini during Liza fingering scene
  • Day 6: Fix render of non-naked Bella to naked version
  • Added extra credits screen thanking top-tier backers
  • Fixed various typos

Spine

Dec 15, 2016
Is this seriously just version .11? I downloaded it expecting about an hour of average content, but I'm 3 or 4 hours in and only halfway through the current content. and though the incest theme is a bit off putting, the overall quality of the game makes up for it. and as far as I can tell there are no obvious glitches or other game breaking issues.

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
Thanks Spine! The version numbering isn't really indicative of the level of completion. Every release (except for the HD upgrade this summer) has included two days of content so far. If you're really put off by the incest, you could do the reverse of what's described here, so set_special(False) in the developer console. This will change the game to a landlayd/tennant situation, disables some content and might make things a little awkward narratively speaking, but the familial relations are gone.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Is this seriously just version .11? I downloaded it expecting about an hour of average content, but I'm 3 or 4 hours in and only halfway through the current content. and though the incest theme is a bit off putting, the overall quality of the game makes up for it. and as far as I can tell there are no obvious glitches or other game breaking issues.
I have to ask, if you find incest off-putting, why the hell did you even look at a game called Sisterly Lust?!

Spine

Dec 15, 2016
I have to ask, if you find incest off-putting, why the hell did you even look at a game called Sisterly Lust?!

First, I thought it was going to be about lesbian incest, which I have no issue with. Second, it looked like it was at least decently well made, and It gets rather hard to find good quality stuff that I am 100% into, so I decided to give it a chance. Third, incest isn't a total dealbreaker for me, just a little off-putting.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
First, I thought it was going to be about lesbian incest, which I have no issue with. Second, it looked like it was at least decently well made, and It gets rather hard to find good quality stuff that I am 100% into, so I decided to give it a chance. Third, incest isn't a total dealbreaker for me, just a little off-putting.
Ah, well have you played Blooming Love yet, then? That one's all about the lesbian incest. Not bad, although the plot is a little bit contrived in places.

Spine

Dec 15, 2016
Ah, well have you played Blooming Love yet, then? That one's all about the lesbian incest. Not bad, although the plot is a little bit contrived in places.

I have, though it was a while back. has it been updated recently?

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
The new public and patron builds were released just now, I've updated the first post. The changelog for v0.12 can be found below:

Changelog
  • Implemented Day 23 and 24
  • Day 22: Fix message from James appearing out of context
  • Day 22: Fix James reacting surprised about your relationship with Ana if he already knows about it
  • Day 21: Added some images to the talk with Rachel post-flashback
  • Day 20: Fix incorrect screen flow on Bella path
  • Day 18: Fix two masturbation renders
  • Day 15: Fix message from Alina showing up regardless of your relationship status with her
  • Fixed issue with image corruption (green screen) on some Android devices
  • Fix width of choice buttons when there are two columns
  • Fixed various typos

Last edited:

Incuboss

May 19, 2018
I'm not sure how far along I am in the game because there's so much content, but it's fantastic so far. There's a lot of variety to the content and the characters feel very organic; it's done very nicely.

Reactions: Perverteer

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
Thanks @Incuboss! This month two new builds (public and patron) were released. I've updated the first post to reflect the changes.

This is the changelog for v0.13:

Changelog
  • Implemented Day 25 and 26
  • Day 24: Fix Liza scene popping up when buying the wrong toy for her
  • Day 23: Fix repeatable opera visit
  • Day 23: Add extra threesome check during flashback
  • Day 23: Fixed a few grainy renders
  • Bundle GUI assets in archive

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
Both the public and patron build were updated this month, a little later than usual. I've edited the first post to reflect the changes.

This is the changelog for v0.14.1:

Changelog
  • Implemented Day 27 and 28
  • Day 26: Fix unreachable dialogue with Rachel
  • Day 23: Fix event loop related to day23_m_opera check
  • Day 23: Fix possibly undeclared day23_m_opera variable
  • Day 23: Fix possibly undeclared day23_flashback and day23_flashback_r variables
  • Extras: Fix Extra #10 scene reference
  • Converted all renders to WebP, thanks to the66
  • Spelling and grammar fixes, courtesy of Bobomb
  • Fixed some renders (day 5, 8 and 11)

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
The first new update of 2019, both the public and patron release were updated on the same day.

The changelog for v0.15.1:

Changelog
  • Implemented Day 29 and 30
  • Day 27 & 28: Grammar and spelling corrections, thanks Bobomb
  • Day 28: Fix Alina speaking as Ana
  • Day 28: Fix sleepover bug where you couldn't get the threesome/foursome after being with Alina
  • Day 12: Fix render of Rachel looking like a donkey
  • Fix scrollwheel in Extra Scenes section
  • Possible fix for Android startup crash, courtesy of the66
  • Fix quick menu visibility

Selina

Jan 25, 2019
Hi! I have to ask, is there a way to make the main character female? Thanks in advance

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Hi! I have to ask, is there a way to make the main character female? Thanks in advance
I imagine that it would require redoing every image the main character appears in, which is a lot over 30+ days.

Plus, in the original story, the kids stayed with the same gender parent. If the main character were female, wouldn't they have stayed with their mother? Especially considering that Bella was the daughter who was closest to their father. So you'd have a completely different story.

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
Switching from male to female would indeed require a lot of work as you're essentially developing two separate paths. So that's not likely going to happen, I'm afraid.

Reactions: Selina

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
The public and patron versions got an update today. The changelog for v0.16.1 can be found below.

Changelog

• Implemented Day 31 and 32
  • Day 30: Altered bowling scene to adhere somewhat to the rules of the game
  • Day 30: Added an extra render during bowling scene
  • Day 28: Fix Aline > Alina
  • Day 29: Fix regression of Mrs. Smith morning scene
  • Day 15/16: Add pauses after panning images
  • Add better input modal for naming characters (fixes Android issue)
  • Add delete buttons to Save/Load screens
  • Add ability to name saves
  • Add button to hide interface on Android devices

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
So, I'm just dropping in to say that while I had my reservations because of my inherent discomfort playing male characters, I really love the game so far. I'd say a big draw, besides the incest and a glimpse of other fetishes, even if they're not expanded upon (for now) is the sheer replayability it has, to me. It's a lot of fun making a new save and trying different things to see what happens and how it affects events down the line and trying to figure out how to get closer to characters that interest you.

Definitely keeping my eye on this!

Edit:
I also feel it has a very healthy story-to-sex ratio, keep it up!

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
Thanks @Linarahn Really nice to hear you appreciate the choices and branching paths. It sometimes feels like a lot of work to do variations on the same scene, but when I hear about people having multiple pages of saves, it's all worth the trouble.

Reactions: Linarahn

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
@Perveteer, question, if I may? Since you said making a strictly female PC playable is out of the question, would an MtF trans girl be doable at some point? Since that option could preserve all the penis action, at least.

It's okay if it's not, of course, just thought I should voice that shower thought and see.

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
A trans girl as an MC? Interesting idea, but I think that would be just as hard as writing a believable female MC.

I do plan on including trans/futa characters in a future VN, but not as the protagonist. I think the concept of "Write what you know" applies in that case.

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
A trans girl as an MC? Interesting idea, but I think that would be just as hard as writing a believable female MC.

I do plan on including trans/futa characters in a future VN, but not as the protagonist. I think the concept of "Write what you know" applies in that case.
At least I can look forward to some of your writing including some fabulous ladypenis, even if we're not gonna get to enjoy wielding one in Sistery Lust.

So all I'm gonna say now is thanks for taking the time to answer! I'm already excited for the next public build!

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
The latest public and patron versions have been released a while back, I've updated the first post. Here's the release log for v0.17.1:

• Implemented Day 33 and 34
  • Day 32: Fix wording
  • Day 28: Fix bugged conditional during sleepover
  • Day 15: Fix continuity issues in two renders (thanks to Abby Sciuto for spotting them)
  • Extras: Removed artefacts from Iris’ forehead in two renders
  • Spelling and grammar fixes, thanks to hideouz and MRMIdAS2k
  • Fix input autofocus on save and character name modals
  • Fix interfacing hiding on Android devices

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
Due to health issues there's not Patreon release this month, but the public version (v0.18) was just released today.

Changelog
  • Implemented Day 35 and 36
  • Day 34: Fix render of Bella without a pussy (thanks to HobowithaLightgun and Abby Sciuto)
  • Day 31: Fix Alina talking about helping Rachel when you're not in a relationship with her (thanks to That_Guy_Lurking)
  • Day 31: Set m_relationship flag to false when declining at Discreet
  • Day 30: Fix Rachel's thumbs when punching you at the bowling alley
  • Day 29: Fix bugged dialogue with James after sleepover (thanks to 1800 Mr. Tourture)
  • Day 16: Fix continuity error (thanks to a1fox3)
  • Day 15: Fix continuity error (thanks to yougopurple)
  • Day 12: Add new image to better reflect scene action (thanks to a1fox3)
  • Extras: Fix Riley's uncomfortable head position (thanks to HobowithaLightgun)
  • Fix calling of name input modals (thanks to gigan)
  • Spelling and grammar fixes (thanks to scrumbles)
  • Reduce the number of instances of the word 'musk' (thanks to Aristos)

Last edited:

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
The public version of the game was released on the 21st and I've just posted the patron builds for v0.20. The game is now on itch.io (the uncensored public version) and SubscribeStar (uncensored version with extra scenes) too.

Here's the changelog of v0.19:

Changelog

• Implemented Day 37 and 38
  • Day 36: Alternate flow of events during Liza club event
  • Day 36: Fix coffeeshop dialogue about Megan (thanks to Simbag and goobdoob)
  • Day 33: Remove empty menu option for Bella (thanks to blabla11)
  • Day 35: Fix Liza’s post mall event (thanks to goobdoob)
  • Day 25: Fix incorrect references to meeting Dwayne (thanks to blabla11)
  • Day 18: Cleaned up some renders of Mrs. Smith (thanks to blabla11)
  • Day 3: Fix menu conditionals (thanks to blabla11)
  • Day 2: Moved variable flag for Liza’s intervention
  • Day 2: Remove redundant code (thanks to blabla11)
  • Lots of spelling and grammar fixes (thanks to hideouz)
  • Lots of fixes during the early part of the game, including the removal of the instant game-over when hugging Bella (thanks to blabla11)
  • Reduce the number of instances of the word ‘glans’ (thanks to blabla11)

Linarahn

Jan 6, 2017
I've been playing every public build so far and I'm still having so much fun! The only "complaint" I even have is so much content hinging on Rachel involvement somehow so if you want to do a Lisa/Bella/Mom only run, there's tons of free space/skipped days.

Other than that, I can't wait to see where the overarching plot goes!

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Having played the 0.20 update, I'm guessing we're in the endgame for the game.

Perverteer

Aug 20, 2018
www.patreon.com
Yes, Sisterly Lust is slowly winding down. There are a few releases left though, to give everyone a proper farewell. I also have a new project lined up (also an adult VN), will post more as soon as that matures a little bit more.