Sionach

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Oh those fox goat kitsune things? I think someone mentioned a character or two of them might be found on an ocean planet in the future, don't take my word for it. My memory is a bit fuzzy on this.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The Sionach race Codex was written by writer(s) who left the community. Unless someone writes a Sionach character they´ll only exist as mentions and such. Savin considered removing the Codex too.

Meh... *chalks up sionach dude to list of possible next projects*, TiTS needs more fuckable guys anyway.

Reactions: eveoflife

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
On Uveto would be other one fox/kitsune race not Sionach and as for this race I recall 2-3 npc been worked on but never fully ended by 2-3 ppl.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Is that girl next to the bug-chick (Kirla, I think) with no interactions a Sionach? I think I remember reading something about fox ears.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Is that girl next to the bug-chick (Kirla, I think) with no interactions a Sionach? I think I remember reading something about fox ears.
At one time or another she was an Essyra. The Hunter's Dream switched authors who kept her generally the same and was abandoned shortly after. Hell, she might have been an Essyra both times.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
At one time or another she was an Essyra. The Hunter's Dream switched authors who kept her generally the same and was abandoned shortly after. Hell, she might have been an Essyra both times.

How complete were they?

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
How complete were they?
Barely so if I remember correctly. The second person made her a shortstack and maybe got through a few different approach blurbs. I'll see if I can scrounge up the doc or thread.

Found it: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/wip-p-g-body-mod-company-uveto-p-g-facility.3995/#post-87323

Also the original where she is mentioned as an Enessa-Ausar (guess I was wrong) hybrid: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DEZMnJlvu7HAC6ta8rJbamblfNEUaqA9TgNUc3KyShA/mobilebasic

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
No she isn't. She's a Spinarran, which don't have codexes. How she looks is nothing to how the Sionach are described to look like in the wiki codex.

I wasn't talking about Kirila herself, I was talking about the unfinished chick two tiles to the left of Kirila's shop, ya big stink.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Barely so if I remember correctly. The second person made her a shortstack and maybe got through a few different approach blurbs. I'll see if I can scrounge up the doc or thread.

Found it: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/wip-p-g-body-mod-company-uveto-p-g-facility.3995/#post-87323

Also the original where she is mentioned as an Enessa-Ausar (guess I was wrong) hybrid: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DEZMnJlvu7HAC6ta8rJbamblfNEUaqA9TgNUc3KyShA/mobilebasic

Thanks, I'll go through it and figure out if I want to do anything with it. Was she meant to be customizable? As I'm seeing a lot of callers for what could be used to describe her.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Thanks, I'll go through it and figure out if I want to do anything with it. Was she meant to be customizable? As I'm seeing a lot of callers for what could be used to describe her.
Those aren't actual parser calls. They were placeholders until an actual species was decided upon, which ended up being Essyra and was just never changed. If you do pick up the project you would be free to make any changes of your own though.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Are you referring to the to the original one or the attempt at an overhaul?

Bit of both.

Edit - Nevermind, only the second attempt. Was kind skimming the original the first time and brought thoughts over from the second attempt.

Last edited:

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Those aren't actual parser calls. They were placeholders until an actual species was decided upon, which ended up being Essyra and was just never changed. If you do pick up the project you would be free to make any changes of your own though.

From that I'm left to assume that nobody who worked on this gives a crap anymore. From their activity I'd guess they'd be hard to track down and ask, unless they are lurking around the site. If I have no other things on my plate in terms of writing shit I'll see if I'll be able to finish up this project.

Last edited: