Sin's Arts and Crafts

TooManyTeeth

Oct 22, 2021
I'm a big fan of the brown skin, red hair, green eyes scheme. I like the face quite well lol
Bit of advice for blush: Assuming you actually want it to look like your character has rosy cheeks and aren't using it as a symbol (Like how anime uses the bulging forehead vein symbol for anger), then you probably want to choose a slightly dark, more saturated version of the base skin color, instead of going straight for pink. Pink mostly just looks good on pale characters.

sinwasmile

Nov 21, 2021
I'm a big fan of the brown skin, red hair, green eyes scheme. I like the face quite well lol
Bit of advice for blush: Assuming you actually want it to look like your character has rosy cheeks and aren't using it as a symbol (Like how anime uses the bulging forehead vein symbol for anger), then you probably want to choose a slightly dark, more saturated version of the base skin color, instead of going straight for pink. Pink mostly just looks good on pale characters.

Thank for the suggestion. I will chance the color of the blush and see if that sorts it out. ^-^

TooManyTeeth

Oct 22, 2021
IMO? Yeah! I would put more emphasis on the increase in saturation as opposed to darkness, which would look something like this

Kyrie Bust edit crop.png

(Looking at it again, I'd prob push the contrast with the base skin tone a smidge farther, but you get the idea.)

sinwasmile

Nov 21, 2021
So the moment you finish a drawing, think you like it, and realize it doesn't look how you want it. Whether that be the lines being thinner or certain things being somewhat messy. I ended up deciding to completely redo the linework and the shading, while focusing on just human rather than kaithrit.

This is the result. I think it was worth it.

Etro.png

sinwasmile

Nov 21, 2021
So, I just drew my first furry. I have done animals before, werewolves/wendigos, and people with animal features, but this is the first time I have drawn an actual furry. I think it came out okay, but feel free to tell me if I did it wrong.
Ryker.png

Last edited: