Sinful Valley

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
HEADER-SMALL-copy-copy.png

Download the latest public version here!

Sinful Valley is a free adult VN about a peaceful community that gets turned upside down when the city changes the laws, allowing lewd sex acts to be performed out in public.

The story focuses on one household most impacted by this degrading law. Magda, a traditional housewife, her husband Joshua, who is at risk of losing his job and is tempted to earn more on the side with public sex acts, and their two kids, Ben and Terah, who see the changes of the city firsthand at the university they attend, and how their peers are overeager to face the new world with hormones racing.

Will Magda and the others be corrupted by their peers, or will they keep their values? You decide how all their relationships evolve (within their family and beyond) and how they ultimately change or adapt to their new lives in Sinful Valley!

Fetishes
  • Corruption
  • Incest
  • Gay/Lesbian/Bi
  • Nice Time for Roo (optional)
  • Public use/swingers (Optional)
  • Multiple protagonist (Mother, son and daughter)
  • Milf
  • Voyeurism
  • Public humiliation

screenshots
screenshot0030.png

screenshot0025.png
screenshot0025.png
screenshot0027.png
screenshot0026.png
screenshot0028.png

If you like the game, follow our patreon or join our discord!

Reactions: Drakel Void

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Are any of the pairings mandatory? Or on the flipside, super triple gated?

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
No they are not mandatory, not sure what you mean by triple gated though

I mean stuff like this: 'Are you sure you want to pick this option? Are you really really sure? There'll be scary dicks touching asses *and maybe even other dicks*! The horror! No, no, you really shouldn't click this, but if you are absolutely certain, click through 4 more warning messages to make absolutely sure.'

Obviously, I'm exaggerating, but in the pursuit of a decent adult game with m/m content, it does feel legitimately like that sometimes, whereas hyperbreasts are scattered everywhere the eye can see. It gets kinda old after awhile.

MaratDuoDev

Dec 4, 2016
I mean stuff like this: 'Are you sure you want to pick this option? Are you really really sure? There'll be scary dicks touching asses *and maybe even other dicks*! The horror! No, no, you really shouldn't click this, but if you are absolutely certain, click through 4 more warning messages to make absolutely sure.'

Obviously, I'm exaggerating, but in the pursuit of a decent adult game with m/m content, it does feel legitimately like that sometimes, whereas hyperbreasts are scattered everywhere the eye can see. It gets kinda old after awhile.

Will depend, some events require certain level of commitement, or that's the plan. As in, if your homo or incest points are, let's say, 6, a scene happens, if its > 0 another lesser scene, and at that point if you have avoided it or the points are too low, you skip the whole scene. I don't think I will put a big barrier for homo or incest because after 3-4 choices, like you say, it is already well defined, but individual characters still have their own relationship stats and those willl keep changing through the story since they will also will be changing and developing, so maybe later one your attitude changes and you may still be able to save your relationship, or not :p