Since we're getting Cyborg Gabilani...

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Correlation is not causation.

EDIT: Thanks, Shep. There goes my version of :iiam:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I'm actually surprised no one has complained about the combat difficulty of the cyborg gabilani encounter...

Not that I found it difficult mind you, I just noticed it takes an extra round or two of Samourian railgun fire to take her out which usually translates to boss-level fight for most of the other classes :catte:

Reactions: sumgai

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
But you still railed them, so its all good.

TheShepard256

There's also what Paradox01 said to keep in mind:
Correlation is not causation.
We've already had cyborg characters in-game for years (Saendra, Kara, Lyralla, the Cyberpunks, and more), and their presence never meant Steele would soon be able to get cybernetics of their own. The fact that obtaining cybernetics will be implemented soon after a cyborg enemy was implemented is most likely because they're both on Dhaal, whose contents the devs really want to fill out right now.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
If any, and seeing it's a gabilani, it should give a meaning to that "Cybernetic Synchronization" Goblinola perk (which I take it was either removed or never fully implemented - he wiki shows it on the Goblinola page, but it's currently not included on the perks one).

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
If any, and seeing it's a gabilani, it should give a meaning to that "Cybernetic Synchronization" Goblinola perk (which I take it was removed or never fully implemented).
...I'm still waiting for a legit implementation of 'Brood Mother' :p

Reactions: Crablord

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
I'm actually surprised no one has complained about the combat difficulty of the cyborg gabilani encounter...

Not that I found it difficult mind you, I just noticed it takes an extra round or two of Samourian railgun fire to take her out which usually translates to boss-level fight for most of the other classes :catte:
Combat balance is tricky for me because my main save is tech, or in other words, practically invincible, and I keep forgetting to get backup saves of other classes for testing balance

TheShepard256

If any, and seeing it's a gabilani, it should give a meaning to that "Cybernetic Synchronization" Goblinola perk (which I take it was either removed or never fully implemented - he wiki shows it on the Goblinola page, but it's currently not included on the perks one).
It's implemented, just useless until cybernetics get added.

Reactions: Baggrin

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
June is only a week away.

I wonder if Kesil will cyber up anything more, since her Steele has save edited cyber eyes. I'm on the fence for cybernetics myself.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I hope in the future you can install a sub-dermal vibrator in your tail like Shekka has

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I wonder if Kesil will cyber up anything more, since her Steele has save edited cyber eyes.
None of my Steeles have any save edited cyber bits (it's not my cup of tea) nor I have ever shared my savefiles here, so I guess you mean someone else :p

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
None of my Steeles have any save edited cyber bits (it's not my cup of tea) nor I have ever shared my savefiles here, so I guess you mean someone else :p

Darn it. I know somebody who I think is cool has said that they edited in cyber eyes.

So yeah, I think you're cool.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Darn it. I know somebody who I think is cool has said that they edited in cyber eyes.

So yeah, I think you're cool.
The show me your characters thing is up at the front right now, if you wanna search it out.

Also, I think we can agree on most people being here since a long time are cool. You are also cool.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Honestly I'd settle for a dildo that males can use at this point as far as things like that go!
Not the greatest option, admittedly, but you could alwasy go out and find yourself a male buttbug.

A'nkha

May 26, 2020
Not the greatest option, admittedly, but you could alwasy go out and find yourself a male buttbug.
True, and there is technically the Hardlight Thong, but I don't want to get locked into a certain aesthetic fashion wise. (Yes, I'm that neurotic.)