Simple Hats

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I wrote a bunch of hats for "Nilleps tarp shop" by Jarilee97. You will find it in the Event Submissions sub-forum.

Thought I best share the doc here for discussion, feedback and help. Here's the GoogleDocsLink

https://docs.google.com/document/d/168p8i5pQapYvC9L7JFUX3KAus2qJiVl5-krllAU2acI/edit?pref=2&pli=1

So far they are all written to be accessories, because I thought it made the most sense. In the tarp shop thread the question of a head slot for equipment came up and I have some questions on that topic. Would that be possible? (I guess it would.) Does it make sense? (I would say it does.) How much code-work would I be requesting with a request like that? (I have no clue whatsoever.)

Another, more pressing question is Would it be possible to show the hats (as equipped accessory) in the appearance screen? I guess it would, but there would have to be a new parser (like [pc.hat]) and I don't know enough about that coding stuff.

I am of course open and very thankful for suggestions, help and general advice. And comments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
I propose a hat that's a brain slug-analouge in disguise and can cause TFs over time while worn that then begin to wear off once removed.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I propose a hat that's a brain slug-analouge in disguise and can cause TFs over time while worn that then begin to wear off once removed.

I like it, but it does not really fit the theme of "simple" hats. Would need to be a different project and I already have something else I want to work on next. But I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for the input.

I updated the doc with another hat. There is a total of nine pieces now and I guess that is enough (for now).

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
My wife kicked me out today and I am not sure how to deal with it at the moment. Probably means that this is on hiatus, but I guess it is fine as it is right now. Dunno something something...

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
My bad didnt read the last comment, i liked the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Especially given the last post. Not even I would do this. I mean, Misty probably would but yeah.