Silver Spheres

BoltTank

Nov 7, 2018
Tried to get different sizes of silver spheres in the fountain encounter, anyone know the parameters that determine the different sizes to the spheres, cause I tried changing curruption to 0 then 100, no change. Looseness from min to max, again no change. In the unofficial save editor it has three sizes of the sphere small, normal, and large.

BoltTank

Nov 7, 2018
Okay, I'm going to assume the statue's volume. Does it increase over time since last visit or with some other parameters

BoltTank

Nov 7, 2018
So been messing around with the PC's cum volume and haven't gotten a large or small silver sphere yet. And can't find an item in game that edits the cum volume. Found the alchemy item that creates cum potions but haven't got it to create any effects.

BoltTank

Nov 7, 2018
doesn't seem that 10000+ mL gives large actually gives a large sphere, at least it might not have been implemented

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Mino wine and blue eggs can increase production but if you have an actual life or dont wanna be a minotaur your shit out of luck from what i can tell.

I don't wanna be a minotaur...

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Mino wine and blue eggs can increase production but if you have an actual life or dont wanna be a minotaur your shit out of luck from what i can tell.
Unless you mean via increasing ball size, no they don't effect cum production directly.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Wine can by referring to it as as production where as im not sure if the blue eggs can but im betting they could.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Literally, neither of the items have a proc that increases the amount of cum you spurt out when you orgasm.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Im going solely off the fact that i chugged mino wine to get the production mention until i could get the breed orcs option.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
That would be because your balls are now about 3.2 inches in diameter balls which have more capacity and they were probably full. All of the other cum related variables are still unchanged. If you were to to fight the orcs just after having fucked something the "breed them" option would be grayed out.